“Excellent Location and Beautiful Property”
Review of Hyatt Pinon Pointe

Hyatt Pinon Pointe
Ranked #10 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Miami, Florida
“Excellent Location and Beautiful Property”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This was our first time in Sedona but I know it will not be our last, the hotel was in an excellent location. Very centrally located at the "Y" intersection and you can walks to lots of shops and restaurants but you also need a car to get around Sedona. Rooms were clean, well appointed, and the pool area was very nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Snoopy Rock.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (283)
  • Korean first
Connecticut
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was our first time to Sedona and the Hyatt was perfect!! Wonderful spacious suites, quiet, beautiful pool area and property and views of Sedona. We loved the location also, centrally located. Walking distance to several restaurants on the property with excellent food. The front desk staff was hands down the nicest I've ever met, very friendly and welcoming. I don't have a negative thing to say, we would definitely stay again, loved it!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the back of the property
1 Thank Lisa491
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My family booked a two bedroom suite (a one bedroom and studio unit joined together), which was perfect for a family of four. Not too big and not too small. The hotel was very quiet considering it is in the heart of Sedona and is bigger than many hotel complexes. Also, unlike many hotels, I was able to turn off the loud A/C at night because I am a light sleeper. Thankfully, Sedona cools down at night, so it wasn't a big deal. Even in July and judging by how many cars were parked at the hotel, the pool was not crowded, maybe four couples/families at once; the pool shape was nice because each family could have their own section of the pool without having to really share the pool with everyone. Pool toys and towels are also provided. The concierge was also helpful in narrowing down our list of things to do and gave us other useful suggestions. Beautiful views and convenient location. I will stay here again next time I am in Sedona.

1 Thank Alex L
Alta Loma, California
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

I read many tripadvisor reviews. So I was prepared and ready to let the front desk know where I want to stay. Once we checked in. The lady told me that the room has been reserved for us! And I did ask if the room is on the second floor. She said yes... And I also ask if the room is the newer unit... She stated yes. We stayed in the room 1523 unit A and B.... It is the two bedroom villa. I was speechless... The room was clean and nice. The pictures doesn't do any justice. The patio was overlooking the "snoopy rock"... Before I forgot the concierge was very nice and helpful to guide me getting good restaurants. I am posting the pics for the room. The room size indicate a little over 1200 sq ft. It doesn't feel like it. The way the room is lay out.. It is look a lot smaller than 1200 sq ft. It is a wonderful room nevertheless. Our unit was set up little further than the pool area but the walking wAsnt bad at all. The hotel located in the perfect downtown sedona where you can walk to the shopping area and eat... Drinks and be marry. I have no complain for our 4 days 3 nights stay. I just wish I could stay longer. Lastly if you guys are planning to stay here... Ask for unit 15, 16 and 17... And make sure you are on the SECOND floor.. Or you won't see anything!... We were going to stay at the hilton sedona... It is a way from everything.. So glad I decided to spend the extra $95 more....we shall be back!

Stayed July 2014
5 Thank Daniel M
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is just the best! You can walk anywhere. Great Property. Pick a night spot or just sit outside near the many outdoor fire pits. Staff was very friendly. But was not prepared for the "Time Share" pitch when we checked in. Politely declined.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The timeshare unit we were in was very dark even with all the lights turned on. It was a 2 bedroom unit w/ a small kitchen. The grounds were very nice, but the unit itself could use a total revamp of the lighting in all room. Almost impossible to put on makeup! TImeshares I have stayed at before in the Hyatt Residence family had daily maid service and turndown service. For the week were at Pinion Pointe we were informed we would only have maid service on one day.

1 Thank Tleahale
Los Angeles, California, Usa
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

We are owners through another timeshare and exchanged for the week and have been very happy. The only downside is that there are no amenities (restaurant, snack bar by the pool) onsite to bring that resort feel to our vacation. Several markets nearby, and the location has been perfect to get to where we need to go.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family