Hyatt Residence Club Sedona, Pinon Pointe
$199
$345
$246
Kimpton
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$130
$151
$118
  • Breakfast included
Arabella Hotel Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$169
$144
  • Breakfast included
$261
$250
$195
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$139
Enchantment Resort(Sedona)
$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewstime sharefire pitactivity centerfull kitchenwildflower cafered rockswildflower bread companypool areabedroom unitwasher dryershops and restaurantstimeshare ownersping pongamazing viewsgrand canyontimeshare presentationfitness center
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We traded our timeshare for this property and were excited to see it was a Hyatt. We had such high hopes. Well that ended the minute we walked into the room. We were had a downstairs unit which made us feel like we were in a dark cave. So dark and depressing. And the NOISE! Oh my goodness, the noise. You can hear EVERY footstep, drawer opening and closing, door opening and closing from your upstairs neighbors. The construction is so poor it's ridiculous! It was so terrible, in fact, that we cut our much anticipated vacation in half to get out of there! I will think twice (even three times) before I trade for another Hyatt property again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Ginamc31323
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had a great stay at the Hyatt PP in Sedona. The resort is in a fabulous location in Sedona, really very central to everything. We got very lucky and got a room in th second floor near the pool (room 922 A and B). We had some good views, but certainly not the best or worst you could get at this resort. I can see why people on the first floor would not me happy, as those rooms really are below ground level.

The room itself was very nice, no complaints at all in that regard. My reasoning for giving this a 4 star versus 5 are nitpicky, but here they are:

1. The towels for the pool and the room are really not very nice. Smallish, not soft.
2. The pool is WAY too small for the size of the resort. There is also no kids pool so if there are loud bratty kids at the pool, as there were when we were there, it really ruins the experience.
3. There is no drink/ food service at the pool.
4. No daily maid service, and in fact, we arrived a couple of days late for our week long stay (exchanged via Interval) and we were told we would not receive the mid week cleaning because of that. Really?

Those are really our only complaints. Like I said, nit picky,but they claim to be a 5 star resort, so much better than other resorts on Interval, and I did not find that to be true. That said,if we got another trade in Interval for this resort, we would definitely return!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank maja651
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We belong to the Hyatt Residence Club ans as always we had a great stay. We had a Studio, we don't stay in our room much so it works fine. Beautiful views friendly and helpful help. Toured the canyon rim, grand canyon and local sights. Took a day trips to Flagstaff and Phoenix too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Pinon Pointe May 28 - June 2nd. The staff was very friendly. Make sure you stop at the concierge desk. They gave us a helpful map of restaurants in the area along with a few coupons. The hotel's location is very convenient to restaurants. We loved walking to Sound Bites every night and eating on their patio - amazing views!

We stayed on the 2nd floor in a room that faced Snoopy Rock and the shops. The view was nice, but honestly, I wouldn't get mad if your unit did not face the rocks. We went out and explored the rocks and hiked all day - we were hardly on our balcony taking in the view. When we weren't hiking - we were at the pool, which has amazing views. Our room was a quick walk to the pool.

My husband and I booked a 1 bedroom suite, and it was much larger than we really needed. After hiking all day, cooling off in the pool, and going out for dinner, we were hardly in the room. However, the room was beautiful and would be very accommodating if we spent more time in the room. It was nice to sit on the balcony at night and look at the stars - we were amazed at how many stars you can see!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We chose this specific accommodation because it was the only Hyatt in Sedona. Knowing that it was a Residence Club property, we didn't have high expectations for the quality of the stay. We rented a studio, (which as previously noted is a lock-out room), attached to the 1 bedroom units by a thin door that happened to be 3 feet from the foot of our bed. We could hear the neighbors, I'm sure the neighbors

could hear us, but oh well... Our room was at the top of the "new" part of the property, but the views were somewhat marred by the giant metallic (telephone or microwave?) tower that was in the parking lot. Because we had to climb DOWN a staircase to get to the entry of our room, it had a cave-like feel that wasn't particularly attractive because of the very minimal natural light.

If I stayed here again, I would definitely ask for a top floor room (even if it meant paying more), just so that I could have an above-ground feel. The pool and hot-tubs were nice.

We paid $135/night, plus $20/day resort fee. During our stay, I discovered on the hotel's individual web site, there was a 2 night special for $100 if you agreed to hear their sales presentation (ouch). So all in all, it wasn't spectacular or horrible.

Room Tip: Insist on the top floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple