Sedona Pines Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Sedona(Sedona)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundrymobile homepark modelbella vitatime shareconvection ovenindividual unitstiny housemodular homesbasketball courtlagoon spaadult spaminiature golf coursethe cottagessecond bedroomrci exchangecharcoal grill
Reviewed March 19, 2013

After freezing our tails off at the "House of Healing" the first night in Sedona we found the Pines the next day and booked our next five nights there for a very attractive rate. The facility was neat, clean and the casita we stayed in was quite nice. The sales pitch was typical for time shares. I'd say if you can book during the winter months you'll save some money here.

Room Tip: Book in the newer section if possible
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank scashj
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Spent one night here on February 2nd in a 2 bedroom unit (one family of four, one family of two). I'll echo what most other reviews state about this property. It is a clean and comfortable property with nice grounds and outdoor facilities. I am a frequent business traveler so I'm a bit biased towards large national chains and a bit more luxury when I travel, so I would equate this to a "Hampton Inn" level property. Very adequate, but that's it. The units are pre-fabbed units and fairly narrow and long. I can see where a family of four could get a bit claustrophobic after a couple of nights, but they are fully equipped. The 2 BR units have a stand alone building which houses the second bedroom, small bathroom with tub, and single vanity. Pretty tight, but again, adequate. I think the nicest part of the facility are the grounds, which contain a large putt-putt course, basketball / tennis courts, large pool, hot tub, and workout facility. Great for the kids to keep busy and burn energy. The property is a bit west of the main Sedona attractions, but not terribly so, so you will be driving and not walking to everything. Again, I have nothing bad to say about the property, it just is what it is.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank David B
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Lovely private units with your own deck, full kitchen (except oven), BBQ,DVD players and parking spot. Free washer/dryer center with a beautiful hot tub area outside to relax in. Free 18 hole miniature golf course and gym. Not far from many wonderful restaurants,great sightseeing and a big Safeway Supermarket for groceries and liquor.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Cindy M
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This resort was the first and best choice what sma timeshare offered us and I absolutely loved the place, I had a great time with my family and the children enjoyed and had a great time. The staff at this resort is extremely friendly and showed us the place around, since we were here by SMA timeshare we got some freebies (complimentary jeep tour + gifts) which made our day. Sedona pines resort is for everyone who love landscapes and trust me the surroundings are just mind-blowing we could not stop looking at the places when we were on hiking. The staff here guided us to most beautiful places around in a very short time else we would have missed many places. This place is a must visit and I am definitely going back soon. Thank you to all the staff here and SMA Timeshare.

Room Tip: Cottages are a good value for money!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Shivangi S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoy our stay here as we have the past two years for the week after Christmas. These patio homes give you privacy and very relaxing on your private deck.. The fountains and stream behind the unit makes it more tranquil. The restaurant on site was good but a little expensive. The resort is out of town a little ways so cannot walk to town. The units are compact but very practical. Activities on site include tennis courts, swimming pool and hot tubs (2), basketball and mini golf. We will be going back again!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple