All reviews free laundry mobile home bella vita park model convection oven individual units tiny house modular homes basketball court lagoon spa adult hot tub time share miniature golf course the cottages rci exchange second bedroom charcoal grill
Reviewed August 7, 2011

These units are very small (the size of a trailer), but they are VERY clean and cozy. We had 4 people sharing a 1 room bedroom and it was too crowded. Make sure you get a 2 room if you have 4 people. The adult only hot tub was very nice and big. We did not spend too much time at the resort because of the amazing things to see in Sedona.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2011

This was our first trip to Sedona, AZ, the resort was Beautiful, it had everything, we had a one-bedroom unit, perfect for party of two, anymore would have been a little cramp. The unit was Very Clean. Resort is in West Sedona, but the main drag(heart of Sedona) is only 5-miles away(where the Hwy 89A & 179 meet). A lot of places to eat close by(East of resort), highly recommend the Coffee Pot Restaurant(house of 101 Omelettes), McDonald's, and Relic's(Steakhouse). There was also a Safeway supermarket close by.

Williams, Arizona was 1 1/2-hour drive from the resort(we made two trips to Williams). Clarkdale was 15-minutes away from the resort, there we did the Verde Canyon Railroad(4-hours), highly recommended.

Back to the resort, we had a really neat stream in the back of our unit, you are alloted a parking space right in front of your unit, the unit had a nice Deck with bench and grille, it was too hot for us to use, every day it hit 90-degree and higher, so we were only in the resort in the evenings, we toured sites during the day. I brought my Netbook and the WiFi worked without a hitch, if you don't want to pack your laptop/netbook, the front desk lobby had two functioning desktops for you to use, but there was a sign, saying there is a 15-minute limit of use....The resort is surrounded by Red Rock mountains, it was an amazing site!! Did not had the chance to use the big pool, miniature golf course or the sports court(paddle tennis court with a basketball hoop) on the premises. They even had a Margarita Night(Thursdays), make sure to get your red tickets(at check-in). Big living room TV, with cable(HBO), the bedroom had a little TV, they both had DVD players.
The Front Desk had a big library of DVD's for rent!

Room tip: Very Clean Resort
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed here for a week with a friend. Checkin was fast and efficient, and we found our casita easily. The park is in red rock country, so everything is in pretty much the same shade of Sedona Red...casitas, rocks, gravel, etc. The Bistro is next to the office, and the pool is right next to that.

Parking is on-street, right outside your casita. We had a nice sized deck with a table and two chairs, and a grill behind the deck. Mercifully, our deck didn't look onto someone else's deck, but the side of the next casita. Behind the casita was a manmade red rock stream, and this flowed into a fountain at the end of the lane.

I was a little worried after reading previous reviews, and expected the casitas to be lilliputian micro-accomodations. Completely unfounded, at least if you're going to be two adults in a casita. The living area was nicely sized, with a pullout couch, large tv, stereo, two chairs, and a dinette. The kitchen was a narrow passthrough on the way to the bath & bedroom. No stove, but it had absolutely everything else and was thoughtfully set up. The bedroom looked a little small at first, but it's well planned out with tons of storage, and it worked very well.

We never felt cramped, just very comfortable. In my opinion, three adults would be a little much, unless it was a short stay. Be aware than the two bedroom casitas are not a real two bedroom - they are two separate casitas joined by a short walkway off the deck. Not the greatest if you need the extra bedroom for smaller kids.

I really enjoyed our stay here, as the individual casitas gave us much more privacy than a hotel room. It was very relaxing to just hang out on our deck, or stroll around the grounds. It's well located, about a 5 minute drive from downtown Sedona (which is a good thing in my mind).

The office had books and games you could borrow, as well as DVD rentals. All the staff members we encountered were very professional and friendly.

One of the best things about this resort is the Sedona Pines Bistro. Do yourself a favor and eat there. The outside isn't promising, the inside is a little funky, but the food is heavenly. The chef really knows what he's doing. We ate there at least six times during our weeklong stay, and had incredible meals every single time. Even their vegetarian sandwich at lunch was spectacular -- and I can honestly say I have NEVER called a vegetarian sandwich that before.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AnonymousMe
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Just got back from Sedona Pines and we had an amazing vaction. The Sedona Pines resort was beautiful, the modular homes were very clean and had everything needed to have a great vacation. The Bistro Restaurant was Sedona's best kept secret, the food was amazing and reasonably priced. There is so much to do in Sedona and the views were out of this world. We did the Verde Valley train ride, the Pink Jeep helicopter broken arrow sunset tour, Red Rock helicopter rides and a day trip to the Grand Canyon. This trip ranks right up there in our best vacations ever. We will definitely go back to Sedona and I would stay at Sedona Pines again as well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2011

After reading previous reviews I was a little on edge when booking. As soon as we checked in.my mind was at ease. We traveled with our one year old son. The resort provided a pack and play for him to sleep in. The one bedroom unit was on the smaller side but it provided everything we needed. It was perfect for a family of three. Even though this resort sits six miles outside of town, it is close to some of the best hiking trails. Devil's bridge trail was just a few miles away. It was great! The mini golf course was cute. The pools were fabulous! My only complaint was with one of the personele. I think her name was Peggy. Upon checking in she was speaking badly of another guest member. Then the next day she flipped out when some guests showed up a few minutes late to the welcome breakfast. I think she forgot the people paying her salary are on VACATION! It was just unprofessional and I heard other guest mentioning her out burst. It was uncomfortable. Nicole at the resort was VERY helpful and sweet. I appreciated her calm attitude! Overall we had a fabulous trip and we will be back!

Date of stay: June 2011