“Amazing atmosphere, reasonable prices, caring staff”
Review of Mystical Bazaar

Mystical Bazaar
Ranked #8 of 137 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer metaphysical products, crystals, gemstones jewlery, aromatherapy, tarot cards and books. Our services include healing and self-discovery sessions, psychic readings, aura photography and massages. We also conduct vortex tours and sacred journeys on the land.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

My friend an I know a bit about crystals and psychic readings. We were impressed by the atmosphere in the store - everything was so clean and taken care of! The staff was very helpful and attentive. Prices were reasonable - it really pays off to look beyond the uptown touristic shops. The reading with Lori was very helpful and accurate. We left with a smile on our faces.

1  Thank Erich52
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience of Mystical Bazaar and thank you for your acknowledgment. Our conscious intention is to create a welcoming, lovely and quiet atmosphere for our clients.

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"lori"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 27, 2014

My reading so well done by Aleta that I had booked an hour and we where she was so spot on in 30 minutes that we had so many other things we where able to apply. It was so amazing the stones and staff is the absolute best I stopped at Peace maker and the feeling just wasn't there or the VIBE so to say in Sedona. So I googled and found this place they where so open and moving. A definite must stop in Sedona!

1  Thank seashore1826
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2014

We are pleased to hear your positive feedback about our store and our reader, Aleta.

Reviewed October 16, 2014

I have a geology degree, so I love stores that have minerals in them. They have some awesome ones. As a true geologist, I shouldn't care about the healing qualities of minerals, but as a newbie the world of alternative medicine, I found this place interesting and informative. I loved shopping here. I was able to get some really cool gifts here.

MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2014

To be complimented by a geologist is very rewarding!

Reviewed October 11, 2014

Mystical Bazaar was much more than I expected. I discovered a bit more of myself and this place made it easier to accept into my spirit. Thank you all and especially Aleta for my reading.

2  Thank Marian Q
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2014

We are happy to hear that a bit of "magic" happened to you at Mystical Bazaar
Thank you Marian to take the time to write the review on TripAdvisor.com

See more reviews
Reviewed October 1, 2014

I have had readings done in the past and I'm always a little hesitant having it done by a new person. I have to tell you I just love this place. I had a reading done by Rima and she was just awesome. She was so spot on that it was a little creepy. My husband had his first reading with her and he just loved it. He was so amazed by what she told him he is still talking about it a week later. I felt at peace as soon as I walked in and will definitely go again when we are back in Sedona. They also have a large and beautiful selection of gems.

MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2014

We love to hear about your wonderful experience at our store and be appreciated for our service.