“Great place to buy crystals”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mystical Bazaar

Mystical Bazaar
Ranked #10 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer metaphysical products, crystals, gemstones jewlery, aromatherapy, tarot cards and books. Our services include healing and self-discovery sessions, psychic readings, aura photography and massages. We also conduct vortex tours and sacred journeys on the land.
jcm47
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great place to buy crystals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Mystical Bazaar had a really nice selection of crystals/stones at reasonable prices. The ladies that assisted us were really nice and gave us a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank jcm47
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Thank you for your review. We love to hear that our customer service is professional and friendly.

Riverside
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Off the Main Shopping Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

Best selection of rocks and crystals that I found in Sedona, AZ. Pricing is fair and the store is very interesting to visit. You have to search out this store but the search is worth it. Staff if very friendly and knowledgeable.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ken K
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
We are thankful for your amazing review about our store. Hope to see you again at Mystical Bazaar next time you visit Sedona
Los Angeles, California
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Beautiful shop, not to be missed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Sedona is full of mineral and crystal shops, but this little shop off the beaten path is a true gem (pun intended). If you are at all interested in the healing powers of minerals, or just want to bring home a bit of Sedona energy, this is the place to go. The shop is clean, well organized, friendly staff and everything is labeled clearly. I also particularly liked that it wasn't in the middle of the congested downtown area (it's about a 5 minute drive). It felt like a calmer environment to test these waters. We did not have any readings, but next time we go I will. Highly recommended.

Visited December 2013
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Our team was thrilled to read your review. Thank you! We are grateful for your appreciation.
Looking forward to your next visit to our store.
Waco, Texas
“Devi at Mystical Bazaar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Had a Letting Go session with Devi using hypnosis. I consider myself a scientist(actually a medical doctor) and am somewhat skeptical oh all things mystical. I was quite surprised and rewarded by her ability to help me bring to the surface thoughts and ideas that were not only helpful but came from a place in me that I didn't know existed. The best word I can use to describe this is incredible!

Visited December 2013
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your sincere review. Often people have acknowledged a significant shift related to their issue, and were able to accept themselves on a much deeper level.
We are happy that you had such a positive result.
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Beautiful Jewelry and Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

My friend and I were looking for healing stones and were directed to this site. While my friend enjoyed a wide selection of stones, I spent quality time looking at the wide range of beautiful jewelry. I really enjoyed the fact that, like the stones, there was a wide range of prices.... I could have done a lot of Christmas shopping here (but had already done it). Some of the $100 price items were truly unique and seemed to be made locally. I will be coming back to this store next year for Christmas shopping.

Visited December 2013
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We are grateful for your wonderful review about our store.
Hope to see you again in our store next time you visit Sedona