“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mystical Bazaar

Mystical Bazaar
Ranked #10 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer metaphysical products, crystals, gemstones jewlery, aromatherapy, tarot cards and books. Our services include healing and self-discovery sessions, psychic readings, aura photography and massages. We also conduct vortex tours and sacred journeys on the land.
Las Vegas, Nevada
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

Everytime I'm in town I always come here. They always have so many interesting things to purchase and the people there are so friendly. Phaedra is an excellent psychic and is very helpful.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Kirsten M
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
We are honored to receive your positive review on tripadvisor. Thank you Kirsten!
We are pleased you enjoyed our products and our service when you visited our store.
It is our intention to create a lovely atmosphere for our clients while shopping at Mystical Bazaar.

Phoenix, AZ
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Than you Giselle you changed my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

Since my mom died in 2008, I have had trouble in dealing with my own life. I was in China when she passed and was not able to come home. My mom’s unexpected death has had me crying almost every day for four years. While in Sedona I asked around to find someone to help me. I was told about Mystical Bazaar and went in hoping I would get some answers. I was told by others that I needed a medium. I went into Mystic Bazaar and asked for a reading and explained that I wanted to talk with a Medium. Giselle walked up to me and told me she could do my reading, but she was not a medium. She stated if the personality was strong sometimes they did come to her. I decided to work with Giselle. I was almost in tears when we sat down together and Giselle had me mediate with her then hold the rocks that she works with. She then spilled them on the table and looked up at me and said. “Usually I don’t do this first, but your mom is here and she wants me to talk to you now”. I did not tell Giselle anything other than my mom had passed 4 years ago and I was out of the country when it happened. Giselle said that the tingling I have had in my left cheek was a validation from my mom that she was with me. No one knew this but my husband and friends. Since my mom passed I have had tingling in my left cheek where my mom would give me a million kisses when she was alive every time she would see me. It was our special thing. I could not make the tingling occur when I wanted it to happen, and I never had it before my mom died. Giselle explained that her soul was ready to leave and the time she left was when I was far away, because she knew I wouldn’t be able to handle her death so she died when she did because she was trying to protect me. That made so much sense to me. I couldn’t even think about my mom dying when she was alive. Giselle told me so much about me and when I left I felt like a million tons were taken off my shoulders. The store itself has a really good selection of books and lots of crystals. The people with whom I dealt with were very helpful, calm and understanding. I would highly recommend Mystical Bazaar if you want an honest reading. Since my reading I feel like a new person. Thank you Giselle, God Bless
Syndi

Visited September 2012
6 Thank Syndi T
MysticalBazaar, Owner at Mystical Bazaar, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you Syndi for taking the time to write so beautifully in details about your reading with Giselle.
We are grateful for your acknowledgment and appreciation of our team at Mystical Bazaar.
Portland, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience at Mystical Bazaar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

I recently visited Sedona with some friends. We went into Mystical Bazaar for a reading. I thought the reading was very powerful. The woman named Brett seemed patient, understanding and intuitive. I felt comfortable and never felt rushed.
The store has an amazing selection of crystals. The people were helpful and I felt the prices were reasonable. It's off the main tourist drag and well worth the visit. It had an authentic feeling to it. I would recommend this store!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank kerri p
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experience at Mystical Bazaar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

I went to Brett, who has uncanny intuition in the areas of vocation, creativity, and love. The depth and precision of her predictions have helped me in all these areas. She's evoked experiences from my own past with a clarity that could have only been accessed by a deep extrasensory connection. Even if you aren't into the whole psychic thing, Brett is so easy to talk to, and has the sort of intuition that any one could appreciate. I highly recommend and TRUST her, and am so grateful she's here!

Annisse