“Long Canyon TH 122”
Review of Lost Canyon Trail

Ranked #102 of 155 things to do in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Favorite hiking trail through Arizona's scenic Red Rock country that is said to lead to a magical Indian cave.
Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Long Canyon TH 122”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was a great trail for all ages. Best to go early with plenty of water. 4 of us plus a dog with 32oz water each was just enuff to last 2.5 hours round trip, but we didnt complete the hike but had to have been close. I would go again. Its really not very shaded & even at 9am by the time we finished was pretty hot. Enjoy.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank DyFit D

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Long Canyon Trail Hike on 12/29/2012”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

For the record, Tripadvisor has this listing titled as "Lost Canyon Trail, but the correct title should be "Long Canyon Trail #122 not to be confused with another popular hiking trail in Sedona known as "Long Canyon Trail #63 which is at a totally different location.

For those travelers that are interested in hiking in nature, I would highly recommend this hiking trail. Views are spectacular and the trail is well-marked and well-traveled. It is a one-way in and out trail listed as 7 miles round trip by hikearizona.com.

Not having a GPS at the time of my hike, I am unsure if I traversed completely to the end of this trail. I stopped my journey at a tall red rock wall in a creek bed.Due to impending darkness and because it was beginning to snow, I made the wise decision to turn around and head back to the trailhead. A beautiful and memorable hike on a cold December afternoon!

Visited December 2012