Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Nice place

Reviewed August 6, 2019
Whitelotus99
Stillwater, Oklahoma
Elizabeth Silk is incredible !

Reviewed July 8, 2019
Wanderer283294

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
Sedona Vortex Tour
228 Reviews
from $98.26
from $168.00
from $65.14
from $170.27
More Info
All reviews night vision goggles psychic reading the real deal naked eye life changing visit sedona melinda ufo readings crystals aura session insight silk readers tarot information
Selected filters
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Here my experience with Jamie for the Aura photography.
I took an appointment by phone and came on time. When Jamie was done with the previously person, she went out and started to talk to 3 girls then managed to take them, the concierge reminded her that she was first having me. So she looked at me said "hello lets go then..."
Even if Jamie is a good looking and very smily person I felt immediately that mentally and physically she was not fully into our session. Everything went super fast, she said straight things to me, some interesting but no explications behind at all, just the urge to finish and to not loose the 3 girls (which represent 150 dollars...). She decided the session was over, I couldnt really ask anything, she open the curtains without even saying goodbye and directly went to the 3 girls and apologized for the wait, then finaly send me a "bye" without even looking at me... Very sad to manage this way a person who came for some spirituality, it left me just a taste of business over all...
50 dollars for a photo (I'm happy with) and 15 minutes session.

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Don’t let the marketing sway you. A large building with signage doesn’t make it mystical. The space was divided up into several rooms or businesses and the layout made it feel very crowded even with a handful of people here. If you know what you are looking for probably a wonderful stop. If you are a newbie, better to visit a less conspicuous shop and get some assistance from a laid back proprietor in a spot that is more understated.

Date of experience: August 2019
CenterfortheNewAge, Owner at Center for the New Age, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2019

Most people find this location magical. The building was converted from 4 condos, it’s a little crowded sometimes, but charming with lots of nooks and crannies, and being right over the water on Oak Creek makes it even more special. Guess it depends on what you’re looking for. The entire second floor is occupied be 16 amazing Psychics and there is no other new age store with more selection of inventory. To each his own.

Reviewed August 9, 2019

On our recent visit to Sedona we wanted to buy some special crystals for gifts. On entering this store you are hit with many different signs that say no cell phone use, do not touch, no photography, don’t do this and don’t do that. The store has bad karma everywhere. The staff in the store was not friendly. They basically just didn’t want you in there. I bought a card and the woman who waited on me did not even thank me for the purchase. There are so many other crystal shops in Sedona that I would definitely avoid this one.

Date of experience: August 2019

While it is true our store is extremely busy, we try to give each Customer individual service. Crystals are fragile. Customers drop and break them, so we would like to be able to help handling the merchandise. Also, people use cell phones to copy printed materials that are for sale, like books, pages and charts, which is stealing. Sorry if you took offense.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I enjoyed the aura classical drawing by Elizabeth and small Tarot reading. You can buy a small guideline book about vortex sites in Sedona there as well. The crystal stones are super diverse and beautiful but pretty expensive.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 8, 2019

Elizabeth has an AMAZING HEALING POWER ! She has a keen sense/skill of how to connect with you and guide you to a path of healing ! Her energy is positive and loving. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The next time I am in Sedona, I will absolutely schedule another session with her and I look forward to it !

Date of experience: February 2019