TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Maria

We stumbled on this shop and met Maria. Not only she's so knowledgeable about the crystals but... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
SeseDharma
Nice place

I enjoyed the aura classical drawing by Elizabeth and small Tarot reading. You can buy a small... read more

Reviewed August 6, 2019
Whitelotus99
Stillwater, Oklahoma

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $75.00
Sedona Vortex Tour
269 Reviews
from $98.26
from $27.60
from $218.60
More Info
All reviews night vision goggles psychic reading the real deal naked eye life changing visit sedona melinda ufo readings crystals aura session readers silk insight tarot information
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Elizabeth was great and the experience was new and exciting. She drew my aura and provided details in what she saw in her vision of me. It was eye-opening and life-changing. I suggest you try it for yourself.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Elizabeth service exceeded all my expectations. I found a healer that goes above and beyond to mend my energies and heal my soul. IF you need someone to show you how to start a restoration process, don’t hesitate to contact her.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

Elizabeth is an amazing psychic, healer and artist. Her love for others shines through when she is meeting with you. I highly recommend her. Donnell C.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

Upon first visit to Sedona we stopped at Center of New Age. Some very beautiful things to look at in the gift shop. I booked an appointment for a reading from a large binder of photos and introductions of psychics,spirutualists, healers, for curiosity.However, I was lead to pick Elizabeth Silk also an artist. She is gifted as she prayed over me and described what I was going through in life. She drew a picture for me as she saw me in spirit. It was a gift from above that I met Elizabeth. I feel a bond to her spiritually. It was a bonafide meeting and not strange or fake. She really is gifted and shares her gifts. I would visit with her again. If you visit Sedona or her website you won't be disappointed.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 3, 2019

My wife made an appointment with the Center for the New Age a month before we arrived.
When we came in at our appointed time, nobody could figure out who we were supposed to go with. After about a half an hour and two women fighting over who should take us; they finally decided who it was.
We were supposed to go on a "Vortex Tour". When we went outside we were asked, " Are you bothered by dog hair?" We got into this big pick up truck and it was absolutely filthy inside with stuff thrown all over the place.
We drove to our first stop and walked up to a rock and sat there while we were told to close our eyes and feel the energy. They we were told to pick a card and the explanation was read to us from a book! One would think that after doing this for 15+ years you wouldn't need a book to explain the cards.
Then we got into the dirty truck and was taken to another location. We paid the $11.00 vehicle fee and walked across a meadow to a river. We were headed to a place where we could take some fantastic photos. We were told we had to "cross the river" so we took off our shoes and socks and carefully had to walk across assorted rocks to get to the other side. That took about 20 minutes for all of us to cross. Once we got to the other side, we were told "oops, I guess we didn't have to cross the river after all because the area we were going to was over there!" So we spent another 20 minutes going back! One more stop and then back to the Center where we were charged $250.00 for this terrible experience!
Nothing as was promised and a total ripoff!! Imagine charging $250.00 and asking for a tip and even worse~~ making us pay the $11.00 vehicle fee.
To make matters even worse, my wife had an appointment for a reading there the next day and she received a text saying the appointment was cancelled because the person "disappeared"!
So many more reputable establishments (i.e. Mystical Bazaar) in Sedona! Don't waste your time here!!

Date of experience: May 2019
3  Thank Ken J
CenterfortheNewAge, Owner at Center for the New Age, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

We are so sorry you’re appointment was confusing. Apparently you made an appointment for your wife for a Vortex tour with one person and another for you with a different person, instead of one tour person for both of you. The next appointment was canceled because the reader was sick and sent to the hospital. Whatever the reason, we apologize that your experience was not what you were expecting. We would like to make it up to you by refunding your money.