“Alex Hunter”

Center for the New Age
Ranked #7 of 122 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: New Age superstore featuring psychic readings, aura photos, astrology, tarot and spiritual tours. We carry jewelry, crystals, books, CDs & DVDs, decorative spiritual items for your home.
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I received a reading from Alex and it was amazing. Life changing really. Definitely the real deal. I had only signed up for a 15 minute and it went 30 but the time was needed. I would definitely visit Alex again if/when in the area. Amazing!!!

5  Thank Devann H
in 29 reviews
"aura"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Melissa was fantastic! My wife and I were floored by what we saw! A must-do for anyone visiting Sedona! We will never forget the experience!

3  Thank Obwad
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

A MUST while in Sedona is the UFO sighting tour. It was educational, adventurous and fun. Melinda is a superb reader too!

5  Thank TrAnCeTRAVELER
Reviewed May 3, 2014

He was great when he did the readings for my husband and I. He was very informative and very personable. He made us feel very comfortable and we enjoyed speaking to him. We wished we knew what time we were born so that he could have given us more info based on astrology. All in all great experience.

3  Thank Akasha1111