“Scottie is the real deal. . .”

Center for the New Age
Ranked #9 of 117 Shopping in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: New Age superstore featuring psychic readings, aura photos, astrology, tarot and spiritual tours. We carry jewelry, crystals, books, CDs & DVDs, decorative spiritual items for your home.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was traveling in Sedona a few weeks ago from Los Angeles. Like many, I came to Sedona for spiritual purposes and am at a very major transition point in my life. The day after I arrived in town, I decided to consult with a psychic and went to the Center for the New Age. The staff on duty that day was excellent and I ended up chatting with them for awhile. I chose Scottie out of the list of available readers that day as I felt connected to her bio--the reading was amazing. Her energy is amazing and I felt comfortable right away--things came out that she would have no way of knowing and much of the guidance was spot on. She was able to connect with my mother who has passed away, and information was accurate. She recorded my reading and offered me the option of purchasing it (for only 10 extra dollars...well, well worth it in my opinion!) after the reading. I am more than satisfied to say the least and will be consulting with her over the phone in the future and of course the next time I am in Sedona. As for the Center--I was impressed and will visit them again when I return to town.

2  Thank AngtheOwl

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've been visiting Sedona for 14 years, bringing friends and relatives
whenever I can, because I passionately want to share the experience. Usually
on my visit, I hike all of the vortices. Even though you don't have to climb
high to enjoy the vortex energy, I always end up on some perch, overlooking
the beauty of Sedona...and meditating. I like to meditate about healing,
forgiving, cleansing, listening... etc. When I'm at Cathedral or Boynton, I
like to meditate about manifesting and simply sitting there feeling lucky
and grateful when I'm at Bell Rock and Airport. Then at night, I love to
find a spot to stare at the stars. Wow! They are as dense as granules of
sand!

As part of my Sedona adventure, I get my aura photo taken so I can compare
it year to year. I've tried having it taken at three different locations,
but I get the best photo and the best reading from the Center for
New Age. Last time I brought in a friend for an aura picture, Jamie told him his
color before she ever took the picture…and she was right! It is really amazing!.
My aura's basic colors are always bright red, with a gold crown. Other colors
swirl in there sometimes, but those are the basic colors every year. That really
gives the camera credibility, because it is not like they will remember me year to
year and tweak the camera real quickly, to make me red and gold again. I talked
with other visitors outside the store, who said they swing through every year to get
their aura pictures taken there, too....and their pictures are also extremely consistent. Cool. One time, I was tired of being "red" all the time, so I sat up high on Cathedral Rock for an hour,
meditating....imagining that my aura was soaking up the violet light that is part of the sunshine. Then I immediately went to get my aura picture taken again. And what do you know? My whole crown was violet! I've never seen that color in my aura picture before. Wow! I like to experiment with aura photos. There is definitely a science to it.

Another thing I enjoy about Sedona is getting psychic readings. I visited in
February 2012 and sat in a Psychic Message Circle facilitated by Scottie
Littlestar. We don't have to ask questions and we receive personal messages
as well as some general, for everyone attending. It was totally amazing how
she knew me! My first message was that she 'saw' me in a past-life, as an
Egyptian priestess, lifting my arms to a God or deity, doing a ceremony. I
was teaching people how to make their heart lighter & more joyful. I can't
tell you how many times in my recent life that I am teaching that same
lesson! Then she taught me meditations to help me not be frustrated by the
people near me who don't "get it". Believe me! I was struggling with
frustration about family members who drag everyone down around them all the
time with negative, negative, negative. I have to say...That was probably
the main issue on my mind that day and she addressed it. My second message
was that I was blessed with a very stable childhood, with parents who
understood and taught me strategies and philosophies for life that were
enlightened, peaceful and useful. She told me I am supposed to be passing on
that knowledge, that understanding and those practices to children and
others. She was right-on there, too. My parents are amazing and I do teach
these same things. During this same message circle, she gave another
gentlemen a reading that his relative was worried about his circulation and
was telling him to walk a lot. Ok...that could be vague, right? Lots of
people have circulation issues. But she used the name of the relative from
the other side (Jackie, I remember) that was giving him that message. That is
not a common name for her to guess. It was his aunt! And he told us later that he
had suffered a heart attack and a pulmonary embolism recently.
I like the way the messages she shares always includes a strategy to help
you grow or gain in the situation somehow. It is very practical advice, too.

This October I went to another Psychic Message Circle, where Scottie again
hit the nail on the head, addressing the main thing heavy on my mind without
me saying a thing! She said she saw a robin sweeping a house. She thought I
needed to do spring cleaning early, because I was going to be selling my
house in the Spring and was getting the house in perfect shape. We need to
win a lawsuit first, in order to sell our house, so that was exciting news.
She also said, "But, I don't see this money coming to you, I see it coming to someone
else close to you. What is that about?" I told her that the house loan is not in my name, it is only in my husband's name, so the check would be written to him, if we win the lawsuit and sell the
house.

I also enjoyed psychics GiGi and Frank very much. My experience is that when
I talked with these two and Scottie within two years of each other, the
messages were very similar, verifying each other's accuracy and matching my
specific struggles in an uncanny way. Even though I am super independent,
I couldn't help but apply some of the great advice I received.

So, if you are visiting Sedona, you may really enjoy hiking the vortices,
getting your aura picture taken, and going to the Psychic Message Circle run
by Scottie Littlestar. She gives personal readings, too (where you get to
ask questions). I also just love sitting and meditating. While I'm there, I
feel like I grow roots. Wow! Is it ever difficult to pull myself away!
Thanks for everything, Center for the Age!
Bonnie B

2  Thank Bonnie B
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This last visit with Scottie has changed my life for the better not only did she answer my questions before I even asked them. Her advice for my future has changed my outlook only for the better.I am an older gay man with many health issues. I have been so focused on these health issues I forgot I had a life to live with dreams like everyone else. And always thought I was only living an up hill battle. In my interaction with this wonderful person I realized that the hill is only as big as I made it. This is not how we should think. We should see life as a wonderful dream to be created by our own mind. I can only thank her with my words and thoughts and recommend this place to people with an open mind. As I said I have been to this place for many years and have had only excellent results but this time was my best and well worth whatever the cost financially I can hope that people who attend have an open heart and mind to benefit from this experience.

3  Thank Alan A
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I first met Jaime when we used her for a corporate event. I have worked with her several times since. This trip I had my bff who was in the middle of a divorce. Penny, Jaime, Nancy, Gigi and Heather were so loving and helpful during our trip. You just can't go wrong at this location. They are amazing healers. I love all of you.

2  Thank GurleyGirlTraveler
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was in Sedona last week and had an amazing first trip to the area. I knew I wanted to meet with a medium and hoped to connect a loved one. I saw Melinda walk through the Center while shopping and felt she had good energy. When I read her "information sheet" I had a strong sense I wanted to meet with her.

It worked out that I was able to meet with her the morning before we left town. Melinda spent some time in the beginning (before the session) explaining to me how she connected with the spirit realm, which was very helpful. I had never met with a medium, so her sharing with me was a real gift and helped me to relax and connect as well.

Within 5 minutes of the session beginning Melinda began receiving connection and information that were "spot on"! I connected with 2 lost loved ones and it was a life-changing experience. I just said a prayer for the woman from London who wrote such a negative review of Melinda, because my experience was very different.
I highly recommend Melinda and the gifts she has to offer.

We also had aura pictures taken and everything Jamie shared with us was completely in line with messages we had already received and confirmed things we sensed in our hearts.

The store was my favorite place to shop as well. Great ENERGY!

Todd S.