“Unique Shop !”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 65 helpful votes
“Unique Shop !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I bought quite a few things from this shop last year on my trip and went again on this trip so much to see and prices are reasonable they will ship as well! Just a fun stop !

Visited April 2013

Saint Louis
“Worth the Trip in Itself”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Returning home from a blitz visit to Scottsdale, I decided to take a side trip into Sedona, instead of heading straight north on I-17 to Flagstaff. I hadn't been to Sedona since... well, the year before the big flood, so that would be 2003. At the time, I hadn't fully embraced my passion for photography, so I returned to Sedona with that in mind.

Son Silver West caught my eye as I was driving, and I turned around to investigate -- and it was worth the time. It's a photographer's paradise -- so many colors, shapes and textures! It was incredibly easy to get lost in the place, and I had to force myself to leave as I only had a small window of time.

The prices are very reasonable for the items -- lots of pottery, yard art, and trinkets. It's truly an amazing place, with something for just about everyone.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Be sure to stop here - you'll be glad you did.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

My husband was reluctant to stop at Son Silver after noticing the nostalgic signs. However, he was pleasantly surprised! From the music to the winding rooms, this place is filled with treasures. There is unique art, cacti, pots and pottery, and yard ornaments - truly something for everyone. The antique room with paintings and framed art was beautiful. We purchased a colored aluminum spinning hanger for our yard and went to the post office to ship it home.

Visited June 2012
Sandy, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“This place is incredible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

If you like exploring nooks and crannies where each nook holds suprises for you, well then Silver West is for you. This very unique place has just about everything you can think of, from pottery to jewelry, to yard ornaments ad wind chimes. Do yourself a favor and stop in; you will not be disappointed. And BTW, prices are most reasonable.

Visited June 2012
Caledon, Canada
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“a half day is needed to explore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

What a great market...there are thousands of things to see in this market. All sort of souveniers and trinkets along with some stunning pieces of art and sculpture.
You need to set aside an hour at least to really get a handle on what is going on here - I loved the art and some of the metal work...it makes me want to try my hand at some of the things I saw.
I wish they sold the music that they were playing in the store - hypnotic...
Parking is a little tight but it needs to be to accomodate the size of the market.
If I had a thousand bucks I could fill the car in about ten minutes with a house full of stuff. This is perhaps the most interesting commercial business in all of Sedona.
Good luck finding Romeo!