“Sunset”

and up
Scenic Sedona Tour
Ranked #15 of 157 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Supposed to be the best sunset view - Usually crowded & we had clouds each evening. You may have better luck if you get there early on a clear evening.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

There is an excellent view of Sedona from the top of the airport mesa. They have closed off the views to the south unfortunately and if you are looking for the "vortex" marked on some visitors maps it seems to be a bout halfway up the road on the east side. Worth the 10 minute drive!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This new restaurant has a cool and modern look. Airplane related posters, photos and models decorate the spacious room. Food is a little pricey but well worth it.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to this area before and a friend of mine took me there when I was visiting her. The view from the overlook was amazing. I can only imagine what it must look like at sunset. Having visited Colorado Springs a couple of years ago, I was quite surprised to see the similarities of Sedona and Colorado Springs. The view from the Airport Mesa reminded me of the view from Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Funny thing is that I drove back to Airport Mesa myself the next day as I had discovered that, while taking pictures the previous day, my finger was in the way. LOL!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We took the advice of fellow trip advisors and went to watch the sunset from this point. It was fun to look below at the valley and see the whole town.