“Spectacular views on top”
Review of Doe Mountain Trail

$171.29*
Sedona Helicopter Tour: Mountains and Ancient Sights
Ranked #9 of 157 things to do in Sedona
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Took the trail up this modest rock formation. Not really a mountain but when we got to the top the views of the surrounding area was beyond stunning. A must do hike during your stay.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Generally, I am not a fan of heights. We chose to climb Doe Mountain Trail because my daughter loves steep climbs. There were moments when I was very nervous, but getting up to the top of the Mesa was a great feeling and the views from up there were tremendous.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Awesome little hike! We hung out at the top for awhile and took in the views of Sedona below. Lots of switchbacks.

1  Thank GShlee
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is not a long hike but a treacherous one. Not hard just have to be careful. The views are so wonderful. Great place on top to stop and just relax and get some peace.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

A local forest guide recommended Doe mountain as one of his favorites.he said that as long as you are reasonably healthy, it would be a good hike, not necessarily easy but doable. The trails are switchbacks and the higher I got, the more scared I got. I admit that I'm not good with heights, but thought I could do this. I quit about 3/4 of the way up..honestly I was very scared. Another lady ahead of us also quit and turned around. But many people passed me and seemed to have no problem. So I would suggest this one as long as you have no height issues. If you do, avoid it as I doubt you will make it.