“Hot day cool down cure. ”
Review of Zainey's Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Zainey's Frozen Yogurt
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Zainey's Yogurt is proud to be Sedona’s only self-serve frozen yogurt shop.Now open, Zainey's is pleased to offer high quality frozen yogurt where you, our customers, are the boss! Our self-service environment and 12 variety of flavors allows you to mix and match your favorite frozen yogurt flavors and toppings so you can customize your sweet treat just the way you like it.
Montclair, New Jersey
“Hot day cool down cure. ”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Had yogurt here after a seven mile hike. Have never tasted anything more delicious! Great flavors. Happy, helpful employees. Want yogurt? Come here!

1 Thank Mhbirnbaum

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dessert”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Awesome!!!! Yummy. Clean. We love a great yogurt place!! Seemed reasonably priced too!! My kids loved it! Would go back!

1 Thank Mel1021
Sedona, Arizona
“Nice Surprise”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Zainey's yogurt is a nice surprise, both clean and fresh, and manned by very courteous employees. It is always nice to go in and try new flavors as they change some of them often which is great, always something new.
My favorite thing though I have to say, is the reliability of their hours and the friendly greeting I receive EVERY time I go in. Sedona tends to have early, loose closing times, and burned out servers, but I can count on Zainy's for a smile and that after movie, or Friday night treat. All in all, I know they only do yogurt, but I feel this is one of the cleanest, best employed, most consistent restaurants in Sedona.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rachel J
Santa Barbara, California
“Tasty but expensive ”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My family and I love going to our local Santa Barbara yogurt shop weekly. We have one of the best yogurt shops around. I feel both Zainey's and our local shop are comparable in terms of quality and toppings. The yogurt at Zaney's was a little softer but not bad. However I was shocked at the price $$$. For 5 yogurts we paid over to $35 - YIKES!!! Back home we pay around $22 for similar portions. (You pay a lot more per ounce at Zaney's). If we lived locally we would not be going weekly. Price is the reason it only gets a "3".

2 Thank befkatela
Boca Raton
“Sold serve yogurt”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Many flavors to pick from and great toppings to choose from. Yogurt tasted fresh and the place looked very clean. I calculated that they charge about 50 cents an ounce!

2 Thank karen B
ZaineysYogurt, General Manager at Zainey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Hi Karen B from Boca! Thanks for the great review! Happy to hear you enjoyed the shop and the quality and cleanliness of the store! We strive for excellence here and getting feedback is the only way we know how we're doing! Thanks again and Safe Travels!