“Great yogurt”

Zainey's Frozen Yogurt
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Zainey's Yogurt is proud to be Sedona’s only self-serve frozen yogurt shop.Now open, Zainey's is pleased to offer high quality frozen yogurt where you, our customers, are the boss! Our self-service environment and 12 variety of flavors allows you to mix and match your favorite frozen yogurt flavors and toppings so you can customize your sweet treat just the way you like it.
New York City, New York
“Great yogurt”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just down the street from the Sunset Chateau we found Zainey's. The yogurt was great with many flavors to choose from a toppings.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Whitney R
ZaineysYogurt, General Manager at Zainey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hi Whitney R! Thanks for taking time to write us a great review! Glad to hear you enjoyed the yogurt and the selections of toppings, there are a lot! sometimes too many...NAH! You can never have too many! I hope your time in Sedona was great and you picked a GREAT B&B to stay at, one of the best in town! Thanks again and Happy Travels!

Sedona
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'm a sucker for the newest fad of serve-yourself frozen yogurt with toppings so was thrilled when Sedona got such a venue. Not only is it GOOD but it is also in the perfect location...right next to the Harkins Theater complex! What could be better than to come out of the movies and get a sweet treat?! Of course, i also manage to find an excuse after grocery shopping, the library, etc. since it is right on the main street!

Visited August 2013
ZaineysYogurt, General Manager at Zainey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Hi Lili1012! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! "Location, Location, Location" I love it! We are very happy to be in the spot we are, couldn't ask for a better area! Being next to the movies is pretty great as we do see a lot of movie goers looking for someplace to go after a late night flick, and hey since we could kind of be considered part of Sedona Nightlife, why not, right? Happy to hear that you can always find time to stop in, I mean hey, it's delicious froyo, how can you go wrong??!? Thanks again and Safe Travels!

Columbus, Ohio
“Don't go crazy, go Zainey”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our family hit Zainey's on a hot August afternoon. I had it on my possibility list and we were close by. Ice cream (or frozen yogurt) is always a good idea. We also had a coupon from the Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center.

When we walked in the staff welcomed us and asked us we would like to sample a flavor. We took her up on her offer and sampled a couple. I wish I would have sampled more since I missed a good caramel type flavor (dulce de leche?).

Basically you get a cup, mix and match and flavors you like (or just one), and add any toppings. You weigh your creation and you pay based upon what it weighs. There's an identical concept near our home with a different name.

I got the pistachio and Nutella flavors. They were both very good. Our family really enjoyed it. They have low fat, no fat, and no sugar varieties. Recommended if you're in the mood for some good soft serve.

• Visited August 2013
Hi Buckmarko! Thanks for taking time to write us a review! What an awesome and detailed review it was! Glad to hear you were greeted accordingly and offered samples, I mean who can turn down a free sample??!?!? The Dulce is definitely one of our top sellers, if we took it away there would be rioting in the streets, so we make sure to keep it around. Hope you and your family enjoyed the time you guys spent in Sedona! We look forward to crossing paths again!! Safe Travels!

Scottsdale, Arizona
“PERFECT for movie date night!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I LOVE self serve yogurt. I recently moved back to northern AZ from Scottsdale and I'm so happy to have this great addition right near the theater in Sedona. Clean, good toppings, great yogurt and staff is always friendly!

• Visited July 2013
Hi Stylist08, first off let me thank you for taking the time to write us such an AWESOME review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself at our shop. Coming from Scottsdale where there a a ton of self-serve froyo shops you must be pretty much an expert! Happy to have you back in the area and we look forward to seeing you again! Hope the date was good! Happy Travels!

Cheers,
“A special place for us!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend proposed to me here a year ago. We returned to marry here this August & we had to stop in for more fro yo. We were not disappointed. Delicious yogurts & so many toppings! The man working was sweet & friendly.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aipock1
ZaineysYogurt, General Manager at Zainey's Frozen Yogurt, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hi Aipock1!! Thank you for not only writing us a review but also sharing your story with us as well! We love hearing happy story such as yours and overwhelmed to think that we will forever be in your minds about your special day! Congratulations to you and your girlfriend!! Happy and Safe Travels and a happy life for the both of you!! L'CHAIM!!!