“Typical Burger King”

Cuisines: American
Sedona
“Typical Burger King”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This is a typical Burger King- no better or worse than others I have gone to. If you are visiting on a budget, it is worth considering since you won't get hit with 'Sedona prices' here. Same price for food as any other Burger King- service is usually fast and the food is good.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank GREG C

“How is this place open???!!”
Reviewed June 5, 2012 via mobile

We walk in , wanting something quick, almost the only fast food in sedona ! So we figured burger king ! Its corporate , what could go wrong , quick good food ... yaaaaa right ! Food was disgusting , half my order came up ten minutes before the rest, cheese was barely melted , slopped together food . The place was trashed .... and I think the worst part had to be the people who were behind the counter . The guy from the back comes out and yells at the clerk . Three orders in at a time !!! Three!! We are getting really frustrated here !! She says ok , then she says haha I don't even know how to ring up a kids meal ??!! Meanwhile she is yelling the orders over a microphone because she says the cooks do not like to use the monitor? Everyone looked sloppy , were using profanity . I don't know what burger king does about its inspections ? Or if they even care , or just collect a paycheck? But this was the worst fast food experience of my life . Will NEVER eat at a burger king again . Btw this is the sedona burger king , I would not send my worst enemy into this dump !

1 Thank jean787