“Finding great coffee in the USA”
Review of Heart of Sedona Coffee - CLOSED

Heart of Sedona Coffee
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband is a coffee snob, so we're used to Googling "best coffee in..." when we're travelling, to try and find something he will drink. Imagine our delight when we stumbled on this gem in Sedona purely by accident (we were on our way to the supermarket.) Great coffee, as good as you'd get anywhere in Melbourne, and they made a yummy smoothie for our daughter too. We wondered if it was mainly the barista, but when we came back the next day with a different barista, the coffee was just as great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Heart of Sedona is my favorite coffee shop/hangout in Sedona. I am a Sedona local. Sometimes I go with my laptop to do work there, sometimes to meet with a client or socialize with friends. The atmosphere, coffee, and bakery items are all excellent and having their sister restaurant, Pita Fresh Mediterranean Cuisine right next door is great if you are there at lunch or dinner time.

3  Thank Olin R
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great coffee, super into the real coffee- not a commercial spot. Lots of locals and artists hang out. The Latte designs were a delight to enjoy each morning. Thanks so much!

1  Thank Tiffany B
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I needed my coffee and a little breakfast before heading out on a morning hike. I was very pleased that they had almond milk, which was actually the reason I chose this shop over others, and it was a very cozy place.

I'm not a big morning sweets person, so I was expecting to grab my latte, then pick up a bagel next door, but then I saw that they had a breakfast pita! It was more like a breakfast burrito, with a pita instead of the tortilla. It had eggs, some sautéed veggies and olives, feta, and a salsa. Filling and yum!

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Heart of Sedona has great coffee and the Barista Adrianne makes her coffee's a work of art! Her and the Mgr, Jessica are both lovely, kind and attentive! Great Coffee!