“RUDE & TERRIBLE”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Las Vegas, Nevada
“RUDE & TERRIBLE”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The cashier was so rude, not just to us, but had a bad attitude in general. My latte with almond milk (which was a nice milk alternative option but poorly executed) was tough to drink. We spent $8.70 on two, medium coffee drinks. I would take Starbucks over this place any day, at least I know I'll get an ok coffee and decent service.

Visited May 2012

Jackson, MS
“Good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stopped by twice during my recent visit for something cool to drink/eat. Their smoothies were nice, but I really enjoyed their iced mocha. Nice selection of sweets, including gluten free!

Visited April 2012
Sechelt, Canada
“Excellent coffee but not always”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I love coffee and have high but not unreasonable standards (Starbucks regulars can stop reading here) I've been to this little coffee shop three times in the past four days and will likely go back the next two of my week long stay in Sedona... enough said?? Each of our hot beverage choices were interesting and varied from good to great. Unfortunately it's always up to the barista and coffee shops seem to attract a good share of "I'm cool and I'm doing you a favour so don't bother me" type of server.

• Visited April 2012
San Diego
“Cozy, open at 6 am, and soy/rice/almond milks”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great little coffee shop. One of the few that's open at 6 am every day, even on Sundays. Ordered a latte w/ almond milk (nice option; they also have soy milk and rice milk, each .55 extra), and it was very tasty, and served w/ a decorative foam flourish. Cozy atmoshpere, too -- couches, cute tables and chairs, lots of original artwork, relaxing music. Service was a bit aloof, but overall a nice spot.

Visited February 2012
Havre de Grace, Maryland
“Good atmosphere and great coffee.”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Located in an upscale shopping center next to a natural foods market we found a lovely coffee shop. Eclectic atmosphere and great selection of beverages - great lattee.

Visited March 2012