“Life changing massage”

Sedona Royal Thai Massage
Ranked #12 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Surrender to the ancient art of Thai Massage. A state of ultimate personal relaxation awaits you, and you deserve it. A plethora of styles and techniques are available. This allows greater participation by you in planning your massage session.Heat transferred from stone, fragrant aromas & the scent of lemongrass, the feeling of warm oil, the sounds of Traditional Thai music, expertise of touch and a visually stimulating environment are yours.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

My first time to Sedona and I started my trip out with a life changing massage by Gigi. She is a master at melting your body like butter. She knew every spot that needed worked on and doesn't stop until you she gets you to 110%. My session was so great, I booked to have another the night I before I flew out. It takes a nurturing nature like hers to be as good as she is.

1  Thank Mehreen S

Reviewed November 30, 2013

You can trust every single one of these five star reviews because Royal Thai offers more than merely a massage. It is, indeed, the "whole enchilada." I think that's a Robin Williams line. I had the honor of getting to know Gigi's business partner (her husband). He intelligent, engaging, and, oh yeah, kind too. I borrowed his wi-fi as my wife and Gigi disappeared for three and a half hours with green tea, and it's detoxifying effects. My wife told me that the time went by very fast, because the massage was timeless. Her best, and that means a lot from a woman whose culture appreciates what we call, perhaps naively, "bodywork." What Gigi offers is nothing short of healing of mind, body and spirit. So if you want a mere massage, please be my guest. There is always "Rubs" or "Massage Envy." If you want a miracle -- perhaps even a relationship -- then here is the number. It is the difference between thinking you feel better and and having a true healing experience. Sometimes we have to stop and ask ourselves "What do I want. What do I deserve." You deserve to have this experience! Royal Thai is a must whenever you are in Sedona. No. Whenever you are in Arizona! Enjoy, and Namaste!

1  Thank Matt L
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I've been to Royal Thai several times. The area in Sedona is near the creek and a very calm and peaceful setting. Gigi is a wonderful caring person with great massage skills. This visit I went based on stiff upper back and shoulder pain. Gigi uses various techniques including deep tissue massage, stretches, hot towels, stones and oils. A similar theme from other comments is that you can visit to address pain and muscle flexibilty issues as well as receive a relaxing massage. It was a fantastic visit and I'm feeling much better than when I walked in. Thanks Gigi, I will return soon and I recommend you plan a visit with Gigi if you're in town.

1  Thank Dan W
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is the third time I have gone to Sedona Royal Thai Massage and GiGi is one of a kind! I was having problems with my knees and flexibility and limberness. After two sessions, I experienced a body overhaul. If you are traveling to Sedona, including a massage at Sedona Royal Thai should be a priority on your list of things to do. You will not be disappointed. One massage will leave you speechless and restored and refreshed and reset to youthful agility. Take my word and go see for yourself. Gigi cares that your body is whole. Her massages are life changing. Thank you, Gigi! I love you!

2  Thank Verpo
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was the best massage experience I have experienced throughout my world travels.

I had a 2 hour deep tissue massage and if time permitted, I would have added 2 more hours. I am trying to fit another visit into my schedule before I leave.

If you want a serious and thorough treatment, this is the place to go! Gigi and her husband, Alexander are warm and caring folk.... Just an added dimension of the experience.

Just follow your GPS and don't get misled or impatient in getting there! It's worth finding your way!.

Gail Williams