“Al the raw food, this is the best in Sedona at the time”

New Frontiers Natural Marketplace
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
“Al the raw food, this is the best in Sedona at the time”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This place is consistent with the raw food selection that they carry and at the time was the only game in town. I wish that there stay the same. the staff is very friendly as well and has always been.

• Visited May 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Great Market ... Fabulous vegan options!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

LOVED LOVED LOVED this market.
You can get every whole food you can imagine.
The deli has wonderful salads and fruits.
We visited in early 2013.

• Visited May 2014
North Carolina
“Fresh, wholesome, delicious”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great fresh salad bar and healthy prepared foods. Good coffees, cheese counter and wonderful fresh meats and seafood. Perfect for a quick lunch or cooking at home/condo/timeshare. Nice selection and friendly service.

• Visited April 2014
Overland Park, Kansas
“Tempted by so many great items”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had great fun roving this store. I am from the Kansas City area and we do not have a whole foods store quite like this. Tremendous variety to choose from. Was told this was a less pricey store to go to in Sedona than Natural Grocers.

I bought a fresh juice concoction of carrot, apple and fresh ginger which I really liked and I am not normally a juice person. Along with it I got a cup of oatmeal that came with sides of cranberries and chopped nuts. It made for a perfect start to my day before hiking.

Because of the great variety, I kept going back to pick up prepared items that took the place of restaurant eating.

• Visited April 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Pricey - We Ended Up at Safeway”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We Ended Up At Safeway. Their Fruit Seemed Fresher Than New Frontiers Too. I Can't Stand Apples That Feel Gooshy. We Shop Organic a lot at Home, But This Place Did Not Impress Us.

Visited March 2014