“Love the Deli/Juice Bar!”

New Frontiers Natural Marketplace
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

Impressed with the wide variety of natural groceries, as well as the deli and juice bar. Definitely try the gluten free bread with the tuna melt. Absolutely delicious! The carrot and ginger juice I got was raw amazingness. Only downfall would be how it can get really crowded and the other deli items were OK. Will return when I'm in Sedona again!!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

New Frontiers is a revelation. It seems to be almost all organic food stuffs (fresh as well as packaged), health food supplements and a salad bar /deli. We went here twice during our 3 days stay in Sedona and bought take away salad and meats for our meals, along with many other things we couldn't bring with us from Australia. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, even referring us to another health food store in town when they didn't have one of the things we were looking for. I really appreciate that kind of attitude! It will make a loyal customer of me every time. The selection here truly is remarkable (at least compared to where we're from), and they are open 7 days/week from 8am - 9pm except Sundays when they close at 8pm. It absolutely 'made' our stay in town to be able to find the kind of food we wanted and to save money on eating out in the process. We fell in love with this place!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I'm fond of organic food and buy organic myself, but after buying two packages of frozen organic spinach @ the New Frontier, I decided to take a look at the details. It turns out each bag is 10 oz, and the brand name is WOODSTOCK. I paid $3.99, per bag, which is nothing less than $4.00. So it's $8.00 for 20 oz of frozen spinach,… made in China. This kind of price is outrageous for a bunch of spinach leaves, New Frontier!! It needs to be $1.99 if it's made in China… You can charge $3.99+ per 10 oz if it came from the Versailles' gardens, but this came from China, and, history of imported foods shows it's a place full of pollution and chemicals. Just be realistic and fair with the pricing.

2  Thank Madie S
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had lunch nearly every day at New Frontiers. The deli is great - they'll pack a hearty lunch - perfect for taking out to eat while hiking.

Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

A great grocery store with all organic produce. Ordered a green juice with extra ginger to start my day and returned for lunch and had a delicious salad and pumpkin soup.Loved everything about this place and will return tomorrow!