“Amazing!”

Ranked #43 of 162 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Grill
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mesa Grill is a Southwestern Inspired Restaurant with "Altitude" overlooking Sedona Famous Red Rocks! Watch private planes and helicopters take off and land at the Sedona Airport while enjoying our fabulous hand-crafted food and cocktails. We are open daily from 7:00 am to 9:00 pm serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch. We offer a full service bar, local beer and wine selection. Enjoy dining al'fresco from our scenic patio offering magnificent sunset view around the firepit. Private events and weddings welcome. Call us for details.
Reviewed September 24, 2019

My father introduced me to this hidden gem, and I'm so glad he did! The only thing better than the food is the views. The drink selection is wide and the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I don't think there's a bad seat in the house!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,621)

Reviewed September 22, 2019 via mobile

Was very impressed with this restaurant. It is pet friendly on the outside patio and even had menu selections for our dog. A bit pricey but the food was great.

Reviewed September 21, 2019 via mobile

Don’t let the fact that this is at an airport fool you. Sedona airport is teeny tiny and this restaurant is at the top of an incredible drive with mind blowing views. And the food is fantastic. The scenic drive up to it is worth it on its own, then what a treat to find this great little restaurant at the top. Perfect spot for lunch after a long morning hike. Way better choice than the crowded typical restaurants in the touristy parts of Sedona.

Reviewed September 9, 2019 via mobile

Mesa Grill has a great view and friendly people. And although the food seemed quite fresh, it was bland. The chef did send a complimentary corn dish to each table and that was wonderful! Service was very friendly, but paced oddly. Not sure if that was the kitchen or the server. Cool place, but needs to pull it together better.

Reviewed September 9, 2019

My husband and I received a recommendation to try Mesa Grill and we were not disappointed. We went up to the airport to watch the sunset and made dinner reservations to follow. The grill offers amazing views, so try to get there before dark to enjoy them. Our waiter, Alfredo “like the sauce”, was attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. My chicken dish with street corn was the best meal I’ve had in Sedona. My husband also enjoyed his pasta dish and our shared churros for desert were lovely. Perhaps the coolest thing about the restaurant is that you can bring your pup to enjoy dinner with you (on the patio). They have special items on the menu that are served (on plates!) just for dogs. We loved this place and will definitely will return. Get your dog and go check out the beautiful patio. Don’t forget to ask for Alfredo. Enjoy!