“Glorious”

Sedona Sacred Tours
Ranked #58 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Private tours provides amazing sightseeing, Vortex, Petroglyphs, and hiking tours in Sedona Arizona. Come with us to hidden places as the sun lights up the red rocks. Journey to Sedona's Sacred Springs and drink the healing waters in a magical land of dragonflies and butterflies. Explore parts of the Grand Canyon that most tourists do not get to see. Adventure to off-the-map Indian ruins and petroglyphs that are only whispers to most travelers. These tours are not fast paced, however they are tailored to your needs. We want you to have a great experience, that’s why we customize your tour to be the adventure that you desire. We take you all over the beautiful landscape of Sedona. We'll travel to secret vortices where spring water flows out from the rocks. Many claim the springs have healing powers in these secluded waters. The Sedona Sightseeing Tours takes you to many of the Sedona Vortexes, historic Native American Indian Ruins, Petroglyphs and Sedona attractions. Travel with us in a 4x4 vehicle or a 14 passenger van as we climb close to Sedona Red Rocks to enjoy the sunset as cathedrals change colors before your eyes.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Debra T say's "that the tour was amazing, breath taking, awesome, fun, exciting and I would take the Oak Creek Tour all over again. I would have to have Josh as my Tour Guide for his passion for the land, the history, his patience and the desire to please his customers!"

Delores C, say's "Ditto on the above" I can be described as a think sister so getting up that mountain was hard, but rewarding and all inspiring. Josh made the journey for me fun in the mist of my struggle. I greatly appreciated Josh's genuineness throughout the Tour and made my experience a source of motivation for the next time I visit Sedona"...

There are newer reviews for Sedona Sacred Tours

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My friend and I came to Sedona because it was recommended to us and we were not disappointed! We did the Tour of the Ancients with Sedona Sacred Tours and thoroughly enjoyed it! Josh was very genuine, informative, patient, and knowledgeable. He catered to our needs and paced the tour perfectly. We never felt rushed as we took a lot of pictures and he waited patiently for us, even taking some great shots of us with the beautiful rock formations! Josh has real experience with Native American culture which added an extra genuine element to the tour. It never felt clichéd or cheesy. We both left with a better understanding of Native American culture and history. We definitely recommend Sedona Sacred Tours to anyone visiting the Sedona area!

2  Thank heidesmichelle
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I came for a visit in Sedona and we weren't sure we could do everything we wanted to do because there's so many of us and there aren't many tour companies that would accommodate a group our size in one vehicle. However, when we heard about Josh and Sedona Sacred Tours we figured we'd give it a chance. Josh was very pleasant on the phone and answered hundreds of questions for us and described each tour in detail so we knew what to expect. When he came to pick us up at our resort, we were pleased to see that we would all fit comfortably in his 14 passenger van. And once we got talking with Josh and realized how knowledgeable he is about the area we decided to do multiple tours with him throughout the week and we were so happy we did! We learned a lot about the area and the natives that were here before, Josh even taught us about the different trees and species in the area, which the kids really loved. The best part about it was Josh customized his tours to our family, he even made some last minute changes to accommodate our requests. We've traveled all over the place and he really is the BEST GUIDE EVER!

2  Thank JeanWCY
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I have been being led to and attracting situation that are taking me to the earths actual Chakras which are all over the world. I was delighted to "stumble upon" the fact that Sedona has all 7 right in the town ITSELF. I was soooo happy to have found Josh. He was such a breath of fresh air and so passionate about each and every site he took us to. I think he was excited as we were every beautiful place he took us. Nature loves him dearly...we watched in awe as a beautiful bright orange dragonfly flirted with him over and over, only to ultimately let him not only photograph it VERY closely but also actually hold it!!! I knew something magical was going to happen when I woke up that morning before we met up with Josh, but I had no idea what I would witness and even experience for myself. I was able to connect with a butterfly that had recently come out of its cocoon, it was on my hand for several moments before it felt confident enough to fly away!!! Josh caught all of this with his camera and emailed me the precious photos.
We are so in love with Sedona we purchased a home there and will be using Josh to take us and our friends out as often as we can until we know the areas like the back of our hand, because he sure does!!!

4  Thank Asavari K
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I took the healing springs tour, and Josh was a wonderful tour guide! He will customize your tour based on your interests. He is knowledgable about the area and a good conversationalist. I highly recommend him!

1  Thank JoyJNewJersey