“Amazing tour with Josh”

Sedona Sacred Tours
Ranked #58 of 93 Tours in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Private tours provides amazing sightseeing, Vortex, Petroglyphs, and hiking tours in Sedona Arizona. Come with us to hidden places as the sun lights up the red rocks. Journey to Sedona's Sacred Springs and drink the healing waters in a magical land of dragonflies and butterflies. Explore parts of the Grand Canyon that most tourists do not get to see. Adventure to off-the-map Indian ruins and petroglyphs that are only whispers to most travelers. These tours are not fast paced, however they are tailored to your needs. We want you to have a great experience, that’s why we customize your tour to be the adventure that you desire. We take you all over the beautiful landscape of Sedona. We'll travel to secret vortices where spring water flows out from the rocks. Many claim the springs have healing powers in these secluded waters. The Sedona Sightseeing Tours takes you to many of the Sedona Vortexes, historic Native American Indian Ruins, Petroglyphs and Sedona attractions. Travel with us in a 4x4 vehicle or a 14 passenger van as we climb close to Sedona Red Rocks to enjoy the sunset as cathedrals change colors before your eyes.
MOUNT PROSPECT
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Amazing tour with Josh”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you are looking for a unique and fun tour customized to your interests, go with Josh! A few months before we went to Sedona, I sent a message through the Sedona Sacred Tours website. Within an hour, Josh called me and answered all of my questions. On the day of our tour, he picked us up promptly and talked about his ideas for the afternoon and willingly adjusted them based on our preferences. Josh knows everything there is to know about the Native American history of the area. He showed us many sites and told stories about their history and importance. He was also fun and entertaining. His 4 year old son came with us and he was a pure joy and provided added entertainment value.
At one point Josh was leading us on a hike to some of the petroglyphs in the area - it was an easy hike until we got to a very short section of the trail where we had to navigate a few large boulders. My husband and kids all "hopped" over the boulders in seconds. It was very safe and wouldn't bother most, but I froze and was unable to move ahead. Josh immediately sensed my fear so he laid on the ground between the two boulders I had to step across and told me to use his back as a bridge! So I did! Yes, seriously!!!
Bottom line is this - Josh provides a very laid back, fun, interesting tour of places you might not otherwise see. He also gave us great recommendations for eating, shopping for native art and other hiking areas. We were sad to have the day end!
Next time we plan a trip to Sedona, we will definitely call Josh!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank julie2531

Concord
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jeep/Wine/Hike”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Wow! When I decided to take the jouney to Sedona I had no idea I would find a guide offering everything from the spirtual aspects of the area involving pectoglyphs & ruins, to the waters or the Verde River and Oak Creek including some fresh water springs. I chose to Hike and take a wine tour with Josh which was outstanding. 4-wheel with another guide who surprised me when I ended up in the drivers seat Rock Climb and all the additional direction they offered during my stay. Kudos Guys!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank kurt g
Los Angeles, California
“The Wine tour is the Best Tour!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our to with Sedona Sacred Tours was awesome. We traveled around Sedona first then to the Wineries. Josh our guide also the owner, was a cool dude and he likes his line of work. There are a lot of wineries in the area how ever we only went to three and they were all really nice. Our flights where included with the tour. The best thing about the tour is we did not have to drive back ;)

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great hiking tour with Josh, Sedona Sacred Tours”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This tour is one for the books, Are family hiked to three spring that we could drink from and the water was better then my water from my home. It was great. We traveled to amazing sites our kids had so much fun and we would have never done this on our own. Josh is a fun guide and he has lived here for most of his life and he had lots of knowledge of the Natives that once lived in the area of Sedona, Az.

We are coming back to see more with Josh next year.

Thanks you Josh, Sedona Sacred Tours.

Visited December 2012
Arizona, United States
“We had a great winery tour with Josh!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We started our tour with Josh and we took us to some cool sights around Sedona, Az. We traveled to three different wineries in Page Springs, We had a blast, thanks to Josh and thanks to Sedona Sacred Tours.

Visited November 2012