“Too weird to enjoy”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Ventura, California
“Too weird to enjoy”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were craving falafals/Greek/Med food and this place was close to where our seminar was. The service was horrible, they forgot to put several items on my Falafal plate like Hummus and I had to go ask for whatever was missing. The guy who took our order was spaced out and had a tough time working the register. The food was not bad, but the slowness and poor service made it worse. Not a be-back for me!

Visited February 2013

“Nice place, terrible food!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Lovely place with spirit lifting servers. I love pita, but this place simply doesn't provide the REAL pita! The beef inside was as rough as a rock!

Uptown Sedona
“Great Job!!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Thank you for being so delightful and hospitable for the guests I brought into town..Great eatery! Fun people!!

• Visited January 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“Great alternative for dining”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Love Mediterranean cuisine. Reasonable prices. Good service. Outdoor dining is a nice feature on the patio.

Visited January 2013
Sedona
“Good food at a fair price”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This eatery is pretty good. My wife loves Mediteranean food- and she really enjoys eating here. Everything I have has here has been well made and fresh. Recommended.

Visited October 2012