“Life changing experience.”
Review of Inner Journeys

Inner Journeys
Ranked #3 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Great River, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Life changing experience.”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My trip to Sedona was truly a life changing experience. Mariposa and Kurt are amazing people. Words cannot describe the events that took place the day I spent with these two beautiful individuals. I highly recommend that anyone who is on a spiritual path seeking insight, inspiration and motivation visit inner journeys. Do not "ask" your self which sessions to attend, simply be open and follow your heart and you will be led on an amazing journey. Thank you Celestina for coming through. My voice is becoming stronger and clearer every day! I cant wait to visit Mariposa and Kurt again!! Thank you Thankyou...

Visited June 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
We are so grateful to have shared an amazing time with you and are happy that your Sedona experience is still strong with you. We feel like you are right on when you talk about feeling your way (trusting) for the right experience to unfold. The more we can get out of our heads and into our hearts then we can truly go with the Flow without all of the struggle, worry and doubt. May your voice continue to be strong, loving and courageous!!! Many Blessings!!!

Saline, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Today is the first day of the rest of your life.”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Our Inner Journey retreat with Kurt and Mariposa was our final destination on a week long Mother/Daughter Sedona respite.
Our morning hike, amidst the red rocks, combined with historical facts,stories of old and new, moments of cherished reflection and opportunities to reconnect with nature/Source was
facilitated effortlessly by Kurt.
After lunch, Mariposa invited us into their home and beautiful garden. We each had the gift of receiving Angel Medicine a unique and powerful experience for each of us.
Mariposa's gentle and kind demeanor help one to relax and receive the grace of Angel Medicine.
Both Kurt and Mariposa, each in their own way, help strengthen the soul for the long journey home.
Namaskaram.

Visited May 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
We were honored to be a part of your family Sedona time!!! Once we can release some of the old energy around us then we are truly able to move forward and see things from a new light. Hopefully see things from our own Inner Light which is always guiding us forward. Sometimes we just need to step out of our routines and get a breath of fresh air. Thank you both for a lovely day and may your journeys ahead be Blessed!!! Take care!!!
Everett, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing Journey to the Heart!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This spiritual journey was the first time I've really felt connected and guided. This half day journey was one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had. I did this with my soul sister and best friend. Although we did this together, we received personalized messages and personal guidance. Mariposa and Kurt are amazing healers, amazing human beings! Without knowing much about our backgrounds and where we were coming from spiritually, the information and knowledge she shared really touched me. Mariposa took us to some local hidden hot spots that took my breath away! I love how she trusted our guides to where we should go to connect with them. Kurt is one of the most 'open' men I've met in my life. His background story really resonated with me and gave me hope that more men will be accepting to this new way of life, of enlightenment. His chakra balancing session was powerful! Being able to incorporate the different tones and colors to each chakra really gave negative energy a means to leave, to be transmuted into positive energy. If you have an open heart and are ready for change, let Kurt and Mariposa guide you!!

Visited May 2014
It was our pleasure to guide you on your journey to the heart. You both were so open and receptive that it made the flow of Energy between all of us a beautiful experience. When we can help our guests release old patterns and get out of their own way then they can engage their own creative process. From there all of the possibilities are out in front and good things usually happen. We hope that your time in Sedona with springboard you both to a more joyful, fulfilling, heart-centered experience. Many Blessings!!!
Liverpool, New York
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My trip to Sedona and Inner Journeys was a transformative, life changing experience! Kurt and Mariposa are two of the warmest people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! My time spent was individualized to meet my specific needs! Kurt and Mariposa are spiritual guides who assisted me with their incredible wisdom, knowledge, and expertise on my own personal, inner journey. It was well beyond my wildest expectations! Kurt and Mariposa are Not a "tourist attraction!" They do not simply "talk the talk." They live what they do, and what I was seeking! (Wellness, grace, love, healing, blessings, peace) I was able, with their knowledge and guidance, able to find within my "self"... all of those things. The "medicine wheel, angel medicine, healing massage, and spiritual walks, (just to name a few) "moved" me deeply! I am so grateful to both Kurt and Mariposa for my experience with them. I recommend them to anyone on their own inner journey who is willing to be receptive and willing to embrace this blessing! I will be returning!

-Namaste' Bonnie- Liverpool, NY

Visited April 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
It was an honor to share in your journey of transformation and empowerment!!! We honor you for taking some time for yourself after giving so much of yourself to others and sharing your gifts everyday. We hope that you can continue to use the positive support and tools you discovered on your Sedona adventure to continue to move forward on your path and sharing your amazing heart with others. You have much to offer and we stand by to offer our support when it may be needed. Many Blessings!!!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sacred walk”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We were very disappointed in our experience. Our guide was not one of the owners. He showed up late and took us to his favorite hiking places. We could have found them ourselves. He told us stories that seemed far fetched and when we checked into some of them we found then not to be true.
This was the "ultimate tourist trap". Expensive and left us with a feeling of being taken .

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing with us about your experience - it is helpful information to work on bettering our business and we acknowledge that sometimes personal energies are just not a good match even with the best of intentions.
We are grateful that we have been able to share with you a few times over the phone to clear up any weird feelings and so that we can all move forward on the same page - we think that has made all of us feel a bit better.
Many Blessings on your path forward!!!

Been to Inner Journeys? Share your experiences!