“Amazing Journey to the Heart!”
Review of Inner Journeys

Inner Journeys
Ranked #2 of 75 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Everett, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing Journey to the Heart!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This spiritual journey was the first time I've really felt connected and guided. This half day journey was one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had. I did this with my soul sister and best friend. Although we did this together, we received personalized messages and personal guidance. Mariposa and Kurt are amazing healers, amazing human beings! Without knowing much about our backgrounds and where we were coming from spiritually, the information and knowledge she shared really touched me. Mariposa took us to some local hidden hot spots that took my breath away! I love how she trusted our guides to where we should go to connect with them. Kurt is one of the most 'open' men I've met in my life. His background story really resonated with me and gave me hope that more men will be accepting to this new way of life, of enlightenment. His chakra balancing session was powerful! Being able to incorporate the different tones and colors to each chakra really gave negative energy a means to leave, to be transmuted into positive energy. If you have an open heart and are ready for change, let Kurt and Mariposa guide you!!

Visited May 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
It was our pleasure to guide you on your journey to the heart. You both were so open and receptive that it made the flow of Energy between all of us a beautiful experience. When we can help our guests release old patterns and get out of their own way then they can engage their own creative process. From there all of the possibilities are out in front and good things usually happen. We hope that your time in Sedona with springboard you both to a more joyful, fulfilling, heart-centered experience. Many Blessings!!!

Liverpool, New York
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

My trip to Sedona and Inner Journeys was a transformative, life changing experience! Kurt and Mariposa are two of the warmest people that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! My time spent was individualized to meet my specific needs! Kurt and Mariposa are spiritual guides who assisted me with their incredible wisdom, knowledge, and expertise on my own personal, inner journey. It was well beyond my wildest expectations! Kurt and Mariposa are Not a "tourist attraction!" They do not simply "talk the talk." They live what they do, and what I was seeking! (Wellness, grace, love, healing, blessings, peace) I was able, with their knowledge and guidance, able to find within my "self"... all of those things. The "medicine wheel, angel medicine, healing massage, and spiritual walks, (just to name a few) "moved" me deeply! I am so grateful to both Kurt and Mariposa for my experience with them. I recommend them to anyone on their own inner journey who is willing to be receptive and willing to embrace this blessing! I will be returning!

-Namaste' Bonnie- Liverpool, NY

Visited April 2014
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
It was an honor to share in your journey of transformation and empowerment!!! We honor you for taking some time for yourself after giving so much of yourself to others and sharing your gifts everyday. We hope that you can continue to use the positive support and tools you discovered on your Sedona adventure to continue to move forward on your path and sharing your amazing heart with others. You have much to offer and we stand by to offer our support when it may be needed. Many Blessings!!!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sacred walk”
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

We were very disappointed in our experience. Our guide was not one of the owners. He showed up late and took us to his favorite hiking places. We could have found them ourselves. He told us stories that seemed far fetched and when we checked into some of them we found then not to be true.
This was the "ultimate tourist trap". Expensive and left us with a feeling of being taken .

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing with us about your experience - it is helpful information to work on bettering our business and we acknowledge that sometimes personal energies are just not a good match even with the best of intentions.
We are grateful that we have been able to share with you a few times over the phone to clear up any weird feelings and so that we can all move forward on the same page - we think that has made all of us feel a bit better.
Many Blessings on your path forward!!!
Buffalo, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Spiritual Journey”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was my first trip to Sedona, and using Trip Advisor. I had no clear path for what was a long weekend added to a business trip in Grand Canyon area. When I reviewed their site I definitely became interested in the day retreats, and this is ultimately what I did. First I will say that every way Kurt and Mariposa handled the process of my inquiry through the actual retreat was impressive. I had a brief talk with Mariposa on the phone, told her a little about myself and what I thought I would like. That led to a very organized, proposed agenda by Kurt, perfectly suited to me. The retreat itself was a great experience, a great mix of knowledge of area, personal time drawing on that connection, and personal work. I highly recommend Inner Journeys. I can tell you my plan is to return to Sedona, and I'll be returning to Inner Journeys when I do.

1 Thank dmg4oak
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
We really enjoyed our day with you!!! We really feel that we can offer our guests personal, individualized service that helps them to get what they need from their healing experience. Since we are the ones with our guests through the whole process we feel a beautiful relationship is built from which comes the comfort needed to facilitate deep healing, release and transformation. May you continue to be Blessed on your journey! We would love to serve you again!!!
Tucson, Arizona
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Kurt and Mariposa are a lovely and intuitive couple. I left feeling enlightened and balanced. I would reccomend them to anyone needing spiritual guidance.

Visited April 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing some time with us. A real focus on our work the past year has been to help our guests release some of the trapped energies that keep us from feeling the joy of each day. We all carry a bunch of old, stagnant energy around and we feel the growth of energy healing is a testament to the need of others to let go and move forward. May you continue to walk in balance - Many Blessings!!!

Been to Inner Journeys? Share your experiences!