“A calming experience that settled the soul”
Review of Inner Journeys

Inner Journeys
Ranked #2 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We chose to work with Kurt and Mariposa when I read the great reviews on here. We were so excited and re-energized with peace after taking a Vortex hike and then receiving the amazing massage with Mariposa. The atmosphere provided was warm and inviting, and Mariposa's intuition and warmth, created a very safe, healing atmosphere. We would definitely have sessions with them again, the next time we visit Sedona! 4 thumbs up from the 2 of us!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2014

Thank you for all of your thumbs!!! We work to stay conscious of offering personalized, comfortable service that makes our guests feel at home. In that place of comfort we found that our guests are more likely to open up and release the energy that is holding them back from a more satisfying, fulfilling life. But, on a more surface level, many come to us a bit stressed out and we just want their time in Sedona with us to reflect the peace we are all seeking. We will look forward to your return to Sedona!!!!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I chose to work with Mariposa based on the particular healing modality she uses with the angels to erase cellular memory. I had an amazing session. Mariposa has a soothing and peaceful voice and a wonderful healing touch. The experience was unique and very healing. I would recommend working with Mariposa for anyone who wishes to go on a peaceful healing journey.

1  Thank Nicole P
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Being a fellow healer, we are honored that you would work with us and grateful that you had such a positive experience with Mariposa and her gifted hands. We have found the energy modalities we use (Integrated Energy in particular) to be effective in bring our guests peace, releasing some of the trauma of the past and helping them to move forward. May you venture ahead with ease and Grace. Thank you for the beautiful work that you do with others!!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I chose to work with Kurt and Mariposa based on all the great reviews on Tripadvisor and I was glad I did!

They are both LOVELY, and offer very different experiences, so in the two days I worked with them I felt like I had a great variety of experiences. Kurt took me to two vortexes and we did some meditation work that was so special, and to be surrounded by all the beauty of Sedona was magical.

Mariposa, you just feel how much she wants to get you where you want to be, and her energy work is fascinating, and really helps you release the blocks in your way. She and Kurt are doing some amazing energy work I've never experienced before, and I definitely came away feeling like I had released some energy I no longer needed, and felt so relaxed.

I love their energy healing room - the bed they use is heated, like in a spa, I felt so nurtured! :-) Honestly, don't think twice, I highly recommend Inner Journeys. Kurt gives you a wonderful experience of the land, and though I've been to Sedona 4 times, he found places I had never been, great work, Kurt! He also does some neat work with sound that you will enjoy in combination with the landscape. Mariposa will nurture you and help remove your obstacles, and together they make a perfect team!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Thank you so much for trusting your Sedona experience with us!!! It is so magical when there is that resonation between Spirit, us and our guests where everyone is open and allowing Spirit to unfold. We talk a lot about Sky(Heaven) and Earth and feel like our work reflects that where Mariposa brings forth the Sky energy and Kurt brings forth the Earth energy - it seems to be a good balance. We honor you for taking time out for yourself to grow on your path and we wish you many Blessings as your journey unfolds in front of you---the possibilities are exciting!!! Take care!!!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I cannot rave enough about Kurt and Mariposa and the experiences we had with them. We spent an afternoon hiking with Kurt and meditating at some of his favorite places and then spent time at his medicine wheel. He was informative, supportive, knowledgeable and just amazing to be with. We had such an awesome time with Kurt that we came back later in the week for sessions with Mariposa. Mariposa's energy is ethereal and she is a very skilled energy worker. Both my friend and I had very meaningful and memorable experiences with both of them. The next time we make plans to be in Sedona the first thing we will do is book time with Kurt and Mariposa. Thank you for helping to make our trip so amazing!
Debbie - NJ

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Yes, I would agree that our time together was very meaningful and heartfelt - Spirit was with us. We feel experiences are usually positive when we can start by getting grounded somewhere out in nature and follow that up with some energy healing or intentional ceremony. We are so honored to be called to do this work of helping others to release old stuff, get into their Core and find the energy to move forward and share their gifts. We hope that your time in Sedona will serve as a springboard to catalyze your journey ahead. Many beautiful Blessings to you both!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My friend Brenda and I went on some nature walks with Kurt and it was breathtaking! Kurt has a profound love and respect of the land and is quite knowledgeable about it too. He and his lovely wife Mariposa are both sincere, humble, wonderful people who truly want the best experience for you. They both have a loving, healing quality about them.
I also had a deep angel healing session with Mariposa. I felt the presence of angels and also felt that Mariposa was a human angel. I'm grateful to both of them. I will definitely go back and I very highly recommend them. Sheri Ray

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you - We had a wonderful time with you ladies as well!!! It is amazing all of the people that Sedona is calling from all over the world to bring strength and energy to their healing process. We are in awe at all of the people who have opened their inner doors to the call of Spirit and bring forth their passions and inner gifts to share with the community around them. We look around and others are definitely taking their path to deeper levels and we are humbled to be a small part of those beautiful journeys. May you both be Blessed in the days ahead!!!