“Two Thumbs Up!”
Review of Inner Journeys

Inner Journeys
Ranked #3 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Sedona
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering single day and multi day retreats in Sedona, AZ. That blend the ancient wisdom of the Earth with spiritual healing tools to help others discover the sacred within. In addition, we offer a variety of energy healing modalities and spiritual massage therapy to support personal wellness and transformation.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Meeting and spending time with Kurt and Mariposa at Inner Journeys was everything I had hoped it would be.I spent time with them on three separate days at the beginning of my vacation and it was a perfect way to open my heart to the wonders of Sedona. They are the real dear.....both contributing in my spiritual quest in their own unique way. I emailed them in advance with my interests and they set up an individualized retreat for me that exceeded my expectations in many ways. I highly recommed them. You will be in good hand at Inner Journeys! Thank you both from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and sensitivity. God bless you both. Namaste. Janice Z

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

It was an honor to share our gifts with you and we are humbled that you would allow us to help guide you toward the next part of your journey. We feel that our personal custom retreats can really allow the magic of Sedona to unfold for each of our guests in a way befitting for them. We talked of many tools and it is our hope that you will be able to personalize those tools and make them of good use to take the next step in life. Many blessings to you and your success - may our paths cross again!!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

What a fantastic and memorable experience I had on this retreat! Kurt and Mariposa did a wonderful job of helping me experience my own renewed spiritual awakening.

I highly recommend anyone seeking to "check-out" from the craziness of everyday life and reawaken a peaceful inner self, to trust Kurt & Mariposa as their guides.

Thank you Kurt & Maiposa!

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

We really enjoyed our time together. When you talk about the craziness - your job and other stuff - we could tell that you relish and thrive in that environment, that you love what you do. But, even still, your choice to spend time in Sedona shows how we all need balance in our life and that our search for who we really Are is a never ending, exciting, beautiful adventure. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us - a real blessing!!!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Mariposa possesses an amazing gift. My husband and I were fortunate enough to participate in Angel Healing sessions with Mariposa which provided tremendous insight into our lives. We plan to use the information shared during these sessions to heal and move forward in our lives. Our healing session was the highlight of our time in Sedona and definitely made it very memorable.

Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Whether as part of a retreat or as a stand alone service we definitely feel the Angel Energy sessions are a core part of what we offer as they really help people to find peace and to begin the process of letting go. Thank you for acknowledging this and for your openness to grow from this as it is an ongoing process just like life. Many blessings to you both and may the awesomeness of life continue to unfold for you!!!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

While in Sedona my husband and I participated in a day retreat with Kurt and Mariposa. The day could not have been better timed, and allowed us both to move forward with a difficult situation. They tailored the day to include several components, a session with Joseph Greywolf, who had oodles of wisdom to share with us, a shamanic sessions and an angel healing (IET) session. The latter was something that I have never experienced and left me deeply relaxed and centered.

1  Thank Heidi D
Kurt-and-Mariposa, Owner at Inner Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

You know what is awesome about this work sometimes - it shows the Oneness of Life. On the outside our situations could appear different but, inside, I feel that I have been working through some of the same stuff you guys were working on while here in Sedona. Really letting go of sole reliance on the mind and getting our guidance and courage to live from our hearts. And to realize the difference in our Self Awareness. How beautiful to be a small part of your journey - May your Inner World blossom your dreams into reality. Thank you!!!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

We would not have experienced all that Sedona offers without Kurt's heartfelt guidance and Mariposa's healing touch. They are just as much a part of our memories as the red rock formations, clean air and powerful vibes. My husband Tim and I had a beautiful day with Inner Journeys starting with the Vortex hike and Medicine Wheel Ceremony and ending with the Energy Healing. Kurt and Mariposa are the real thing when it comes to their wisdom and sensitivity to the land and their earnestness in sharing what they love. (Sorry for taking a while to post this!) <3 Gina

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I felt that between our time on the land and the energy work that there was good balance there - grounding and spiritual at the same time. We really appreciated your openness, humor and passion and, as we talk about balance, you guys are definitely that for each other.
Many blessings to you both and may your hearts guide your journey forward!!