“Fantastic Tour and Learning Experience for Wine Newbies”
Review of Sedona Wine Country Tours - CLOSED

Sedona Wine Country Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Laugh, taste and have fun exploring Sedona/Verde Valley wineries. Sedona Wine Country Tours are for the novice and connoisseur alike who are interested in learning about Arizona wines. You will come away with a greater understanding and appreciation for these wines while leaving the driving to us.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on vacation to Sedona and Jerome and I booked us the Wine, Dine, and Romance Tour. Laura was a fantastic guide and taught us so much about the history of Arizona Wine Making, the people who make the wines, how to taste the wine, and so much more. I loved every place we went and the people in all three tasting rooms were super friendly and informative, not to mention, the wine was awesome. If you're looking for a good wine tour in northern Arizona, Laura's the person to guide you! My boyfriend and I can both say after this trip, we're now big supporters of the Arizona wine industry.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Loved Page Springs Vineyard and also Alcantara Vineyard. The products and settings of both are fabulous.

2  Thank UptownPhoenix_AZ
Reviewed January 16, 2013

We enjoyed a fantastic tour with Laura! She really knows her wines and taught us newbies all about the 7 "S's" which we still use while enjoying a bottle at home. She was a great guide, prompt, informative, knew when to let us do our own thing and when to step in a guide us. When we had a few changes to the plan she accommodated us no problem. What a great experience.

I recommend her tours without hesitation! She even turned us on to a FANTASTIC restaurant in the area, we only wish we had done the tour earlier so that we could have enjoyed her information for the entirety of our stay in Sedona.

1  Thank Cheryl E
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Laura provided us with a wealth of information about wine tasting, the wineries and their products, and about Sedona in general. Our questions and interests dictated the pace of the tour. She was wonderful company and also allowed plenty of time and space for my boyfriend and I to enjoy the time with each other. I was very impressed with the entire experience, and highly recommend Sedona Tours & Guide Services (We participated in the Vineyards of the Valley Verde).

1  Thank Bridget H
See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

My wife and I shared the wine tour with a couple from Connecticut (it was great to meet you Richard and Tammy, we really enjoyed your company!) on 9/17/12. Laura, (the owner), was terrific, the consummate tour guide. She was full of information and easy to talk to.

We visited three wineries, Alcatara, Havolina Leap and Page Springs. The first two were outstanding, great wines and interesting staff, particularly Havolina Leap where we met Rusty. I'm not sure what his position was at the winery but he sure made the art of wine making accessible with lots of information about wine making and the wine industry. We were less impressed with Page Springs and its wines, which is a much higher production operation than the other two locations we visited. The staff, while not unfriendly, were not on the same level as Alcatara and Havolina Leap.

Laura did an excellent job of blending the history of the area with the wine tour. it was a perfect afternoon and well worth the money. We highly recommend Sedona Wine Country Tours!

1  Thank mpg75