1,972 results
All reviews time share sunset suite sales pitch mesa suite timeshare presentation full kitchen red rocks pools and hot tubs one bedroom unit adult pool washer and dryer concierge desk free gift living room high pressure granite countertops parking pass
Reviewed December 10, 2017

I really love my room. I stayed in room 255 in building 20 and the room is spacious and has a unbelievable view of the mountains. Bedroom, living room, kitchen and counter tops are all spacious. I found everything working perfectly, the only thing missing was a corkscrew.

I cannot speak for all rooms, but all the ones I saw (both lower and upper floors) were not ADA accessible. I had to navigate a mini obstacle course to get to my room. Had I did my homework, I could have gotten away with a much smaller suitcase since there is a washer/dryer in the unit. Check-in went smoothly. Three of the four pools are operational. The Infinity Spa is spacious. The other pool areas have a pool and hot tub. All pool areas are outside with the water heated to 84 degrees.

Safeway and Whole Foods are less than 2 miles away.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rudy B
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Added to an existing timeshare with another company. The presentation blew the socks off our previous timeshare company plus many more opportunities to vacation (cruises,lodgings & very flexible on exchanges.
Fantastic stay, many activities to do.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2017

I met a friend in Sedona over Thanksgiving so booked a one bedroom with a pull-out couch in the living room. The suite was a great size and the kitchen had all the amenities. The best part is that it's super quiet...aside from passing cars since you are quite close to the highway. Great pools...super easy parking and a great location that was close to town but still felt remote and quiet.

Room tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Stephanie O, General Manager at Sedona Summit Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Summit as your home away from home! We Look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Sedona!

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a week of vacation over thanksgiving this year and decided to head down to Sedona AZ for some warm weather, sunshine and hiking. We stayed at the Sedona Summit resort which is part of the Diamond Resorts group. It is located in a quiet area just inside the Sedona city limits but only minutes away from amazing restaurants and shops in center of the city. It’s also located in the heart of the best hiking and biking trails which you can drive to and be on the trails in under 15-20 minutes. The resort has fantastic views of the red rocks from every balcony and has many different pools and hot tubs for family’s and some for adults only. The rooms are spacious and comfortable with fridge, dishwasher and 2 burner cooktop. The resort has onsite washers and dryers and a fantastic concierge staff to help with any and all site-seeing needs you might have.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Summit! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Sedona!

Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Did a timeshare trade over Thanksgiving. Resort is nice with lots of pools, including an adult only.

We got a studio unit, which was adequate. Bathroom is huge but rest of room is small. Kitchen didn't have an oven but there was a gas grill area nearby.

We didn't have any real issues with the internet, as other reviewers post but might be because we were across from the lobby.

Lots of hiking trails close to the resort but not much else. We had an opportunity to visit a sister property closer to where everything was happening. Seemed we were always driving to or near that location for everything.

Staff was friendly and the coffee in the lobby was great. No views tho from our side of the street.

Tip: the lobby is open 24 hours and has better coffee than the room.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple