“Friendly staff, comfortable and clean!”

Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Mesa, Arizona
“Friendly staff, comfortable and clean!”
Reviewed December 29, 2010

I have nothing negative to say about this hotel! This was my first trip to Sedona and I found this hotel to meet all my expectations. The lobby was warm and inviting, the staff was friendly and the travel concierge lady was also a great plus. She gave us some great tips on where to visit while staying there, as well as some maps and coupons to local eateries. On-site parking is free, plentiful, and close to the units. High-speed internet is also free, which is definately helpful!

The complimentary breakfast provided is a nice bonus - there is plenty of variety and staff is dillegent on replinishing items as more guests pile into the dining room. The room was very clean, the beds comfortable, and overall our stay was very pleasant. Housekeeping is also friendly and provided extra blankets, soap, etc. upon our request. I also want to mention that I could not hear any noise from neighboring guests. We did have an upstairs unit, but I know the rooms on either side of us were also occupied, however I couldn't hear anything from anyone...not even a tv running.

I have no complaints and would definately stay here the next time I visit Sedona. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Cedar Bluffs, Nebraska
Reviewed December 28, 2010

The staff was very helpful and friendly, helping me choose the best room type for my needs, and helping make excellent dinner and local tour recommendations and reservations for me. They always had a smile for us, and catered to our needs.

The suite was very comfortable and roomy, the fireplace was a cozy touch, and the balcony was perfect to relax on after a busy day. The pool and jacuzzi were perfect for an afternoon swim, and there is a laundry by the pool which was handy!

The complimentary breakfast every morning offered an excellent selection of items, the waffles, scrambled eggs, and sausage were our favorites. Definitely one of the best I've seen.

The location was very convenient to hiking trails, beautiful red rock views, and popular areas around town. Sedona Real is easy to get to, and is located in a quieter area of town which we liked.

Overall, this was a great experience, a great value for the money, and everything we were looking for in a hotel. I would definitely recommend it to my family, friends and anyone else planning a trip to Sedona.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank kphillips63
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Christmas Day/Night. Wonderfully pet friendly (fee). Quiet. Spacious and immaculate accommodation. Nice hot breakfast included. Super pet "treats"!

• Stayed December 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed December 19, 2010

the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff were efficient & friendly. the view from our end unit was spectacular. the breakfasts were excellent. tv needs work

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Spencerport, New York
Reviewed December 16, 2010

This was my favorite hotel we went to on our vacation to the southwestern USA. Everything about it was great, and I can honestly say that it has one of the best continental breakfasts out of any hotel I have ever been to. Also, the pool was very refreshing as it was over 100 degrees out. It was comfy and the staff was very friendly. This is one of the only hotels that I'd keep coming back to, since it was just that good.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Ashburn, Virginia
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Stayed at Sedona Real three nights before Thanksgiving. Was very happy with everything. Great breakfast to get you going for the day. Eat early if you can to avoid the crowd. Debbie is a great source of help for planning activities. Very nice people!!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Santa Fe
Reviewed November 30, 2010

My husband, yellow laborador and I had a wonderful stay last weekend. We chose this accomodation knowing it was pet-friendly, but had no idea the warm welcome she (our dog) would receive...including a special dog "ammenities" packate! The staff were terrifically friendly and helpful (to humans as well as pets!), despite the fact that they were extremely busy checking in a large number of guests. The rooms were well eqiupped and tasteful. This stay proved to us once again that it is a treat to stay in an "independent" hotel rather than a chain hotel!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple