“Quiet and Comfortable”

Sedona Real Inn and Suites
Ranked #11 of 48 Hotels in Sedona
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed this property. It had a wonderful southwest charm. The room was nice with a very comfortable foam mattress. The room was bit worn and dark. It need another lamp or two. The only real light cane from the lamp between the beds and provided little if any for the very comfortable chair. When I borought this to the desk's attention the next morning, they apoligized and said there should have been another light in the room.
There was a very helpful tour giude located in the lobby who was very quick to make suggestions on where to go, what to see, and where to eat, Very Helpful for us being new in town.
The breakfast room was very clean with plenty of seating and a good variety of hot and cold breakfast items. The pool was very nice also.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KevinJ3

Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed at Sedona Real from April 18th thru April 23rd and loved the place. Staff was so helpful and positive. Room was spacious and comfortable. I look forward to returning to Sedona Real on my next adventure in Red Rock Country!

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 114. The room has small outside patio and jacuzzi in room. Very comfortable!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ShellyfromOK
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

We are happy to hear you felt comfortable and taken care of. Thank you for taking the time to post your review for all our friends on TripAdvisor. Come back soon! We're not too far away!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We stayed at this hotel and enjoyed staying in a large comfortable room. Breakfast was typical and staff were helpful. However, I feel that they are misleading by advertising a special deal in tripadvisor for $114 guaranteed for a Sunday- Thursday. I tried to book a Sunday night and couldn't get that rate. When I called I was told that was the starting price and they only have a regular room for $144. I was able to book a suite online for $135.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank sltravel

Thank you for your review! As A seasoned reviewer here on the site, your comments are appreciated. From what you wrote, I gather we were sold out of the room style advertized with that rate. This is our busy season and we do have several different configurations. We hope you will visit us again. If you have any problems with your reservation process, please contact me through the hotel. I am more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We loved staying at Sedona Real. Staff extremely helpful with anything we needed. Brian stands out the most always cheerful with his greeting and goes beyond what we expected. Todd was good with guiding us with tours and the ladies serving breakfast made our morning start out sunny. Hopefully we can return next year. I am already telling a couple of our friends about our trip and if they want to join us. Have a great summer everyoneSis Bush

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Catawba3887
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you! For staying with us and recommending us to your friends, we are honored. Please don;'t hesitate to reach out to me or Brian (Front Desk Manager) if we can assist you with anything. Also, Tod and Debbie (our concierges) can help with all your travel planning. See you soon!

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

W were greeted by a happy, fun, & welcoming staff; it's in a great location with topical Sedona views; we loved the firm, excellent bed, and big fridge. Our ADA room had awesome large roll in shower with padded (!) shower bench, such a rarity. We got a Great shoulder season rate, used deal on Trip Advisor.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Thanks for coming down to stay with us and enjoy Sedona. I appreciated your comment about the shower and seat. When we go to choose products for the hotel, we specifically look for the details that can make our guests happy. We're glad we succeeded with you! Here's to a great Spring and hoping you will return soon!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The Pros and The Cons

If I had to put a price tag on service then what I paid to stay here for 5 nights was spot on First of all I only intended to stay here for 3 nights but because of the world class service I received via email from Tod and Debbie I canceled my stay at another resort and spent my entire stay here

. I felt there should have been some sort of discount or at the very least not gouged for a Sunday night Monday Night stay which was booked 2 weeks in advance but never the less I have to say the service I got was excellent from the excellent housekeeping staff Buffy and Lynne always made for sure my room was clean and tidy to the concierge team of Tod and Debbie

The breakfast in the morning was indeed predictable but always good and far better quality then other "free" breakfasts I know the ladies that work the morning breakfast take pride in providing a quality breakfast and I appreciated it.

I got a corner king room which was nice but awkward to have the bathroom so close to the bed The fridge froze everything inside but I only kept water and tea inside so no big deal.

The pool area and hot tub I never got to use due to it was always crowded with kids and well. It's a bit difficult to relax with little ones splashing around so I just didn't bother it's also very small but nothing can be done about that.

I have to say I didn't have such high expectations of the place so I was not overly disappointed but again I have to say if it wasn't for Tod and Debbie's great recommendations for activities and making for sure we had a great trip I'm sure I would look elsewhere

If your a first timer like me then this place is a must and use the great concierge staff here to help you make your trip a memorable one

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LVScott702

Thank you for your review and good rating! We hope you decide to visit again this year. If you book direct, you can get the best rates each night. We also have a special here on our TripAdvisor page. Let me know if I can ever be of assistance. Thanks again for your suggestions and compliments.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Our travel agent booked us in a pet-friendly room and we have allergies! The people at the hotel were able to upgrade us to a suite at no extra charge for our one night's stay. The concierge is friendly and knowledgeable about the area and all the staff are equally capable and kind. The cucumber water in the hotel is a plus!

• Stayed: April 2014

I am glad to hear our team was able to turn around what could have been an uncomfortable situation for you. We appreciate you choosing us for your one night in Sedona! Come back soon!