Sedona Real Inn and Suites
$180
$144
  • Breakfast included
GreenTree Inn Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$129
$209
$290
$281
Best Western Plus Inn of Sedona(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$285
  • Restaurant
$619
$510
Official Site
Sedona Summit Resort(Sedona)(Great Value!)
$109
$525
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
1,578 results
All reviewsdog parkqueen suiteconcierge servicegreat place to stayoatmealfree breakfastfresh fruitdvd playerpull out couchsitting areagrand canyonpool and hot tubpink jeepwould definitely stay here againhot breakfastfridge and microwavenice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We met my sister-in-law in Phoenix and went on to Sedona for 3 days. This was a really nice hotel, very quiet, and a nice breakfast to get us started on our day. We asked where a good restaurant was for supper and they told us about a good place to eat. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the far back were very quiet. Hardly no one was staying back there.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience! You came a long way to Sedona. We hope the rest of your Arizona visit was equally as successful as your stay! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

Location is great, about two miles from downtown Sedona, in quiet part of town. Breakfast is similar to offerings at Hilton Garden Inn. Front desk people are very helpful. I highly recommend utilizing the concierge, her suggestions for getting around town and site visits were spot on and allowed us to visit the Sedona Oak Creek Canyon and Grand Canyon sites within our time frame.

The hotel is older, but well maintained and clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sedona Real Inn and Suites.

Room Tip: Choose a second floor unit
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thanks! I sincerely appreciate your review. We are lucky to have Debbie, the concierge you mentioned and I will pass along your compliments to her personally. Sounds like you had a great day trip to the Grand Canyon as well. For those planning travel to Sedona Real, I'll just mention we are a two hour drive from the South rim. You can call Debbie or Tod and they can help with all your planning. Again to this reviewer I say thank you! We hope you come again!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife & I found this hotel through a friend and stayed in the room right above the office. The staff was very friendly and extremely accommodating. They have a concierge service that helps to book trips and can tell you about the local area. The location on the west side was pretty convenient, although I usually like to be within walking distance of something - restaurant, shops, etc. and this was not. The breakfast was free with the room and was adequate - just a step above the normal Hampton Inn type of breakfast. The room was clean and spacious and the beds were okay. Overall, it was a good experience, a GREAT value compared to the surrounding options and a very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for leaving this review!! Specifically, I am pleased that our location, cleanliness, spaciousness and concierge service (Debbie & Tod) worked out so well for you. One thing I'd like to add is that we do have a few restaurants within walking distance and many within one mile. But you are correct that the majority of dining and shopping is in the much busier uptown area. We are in the quieter part of town (about 10 minutes away) which definitely has its pros. We are also close to hiking and mountain biking trails and have anough space here at the hotel to host a beautiful family and pet park. We're glad you chose to stay and based on your satisfaction level, are confident we will see you again! Feel free to reach out to me if your plans call for a trip to Sedona. I enjoy sharing all the area has to offer. Have a great holiday season!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay and everyone associated with the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The combination of a great location, good value for money, and the friendly and helpful staff made our stay all the much better.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thanķ you for taking the time to outline the elements that made your stay exceptional. I'm really pleased to hear you mention the friendliness and efficiency of our team. We feel that communication is one of the main keys to creating a memorable experience for guests. We hope another getaway will bring you up this way. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My friend and I traveled to Sedona for just one night and we were looking for a place to stay that wasn't ridiculously expensive. Sedona can be pricey and for one night we wanted to find something reasonable. I actually found Sedona Real Inn and Suites through tripadvisor and I am so happy I did. The room was affordable, very clean and spacious, and the included breakfast was delicious. The location didn't allow for any spectacular views but it was close to town and close to many tourist sights. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for an affordable and pleasant place to stay while in Sedona. I would stay here again as well.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Robert_Holeman, General Manager at Sedona Real Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing how you came to choose our inn. As a family-owned and operated property, it is very helpful for us to understand how we earn the loyalty of guests. Over the years, we have learned a couple things. One is to hire people who care about people. Second, is to offer superior amenities and cleanliness so guests truly feel this can be their home away from home. Another thing, as you mentioned, is to providing value. We are honored you chose Sedona Real and hope that another getaway brings you back. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can ever be of assistance. Happy Holidays!