Hi, I was looking for an hotel for a night stay in Sedona, the Orchards Inn was above my expectations!!!
1) Price: found a great price around $110
2) Breakfast: they offer a buffet breakfast with a wide variety of items, not in the hotel is a 3 min walk.
3) Location: in the middle of the action as a local told us, lot of stores and restaurants.
4) Parking: lots of spaces available.
5) Staff: really friendly as almost everyone we met in our trip.
6) Room: big comfortable king bedroom, with a little balcony witn an awesome view.
Cons: didn't find.
Taos in the same property, a great place to drink a beer with really good mexican food.
Cowboy Restaurant: sample platter with snake meatballs, tuna fries and buffalo meat is a must to do!!!.
Great place, I'll recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named the #1 Hotel in Arizona by Expedia Select for 2011, Orchards Inn has earned a loyal following of return guests who love the hotel's central location in uptown Sedona, spacious accommodations, affordable rates, breakfast packages available, friendly service, and above all else, MAGNIFICENT VIEWS! We know our brand new room design will quickly become one more reason to welcome you back. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your The Orchards Inn of Sedona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Orchards Inn Of Sedona Hotel Sedona