“Delicious Sandwiches for a Picnic!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Indian Gardens Oak Creek Market

Indian Gardens Oak Creek Market
Ranked #1 of 190 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Indian Gardens Oak Creek Market is a quaint market, deli, and cafe located in a historic and beautiful setting in beautiful Oak Creek Canyon, just North of Sedona, Arizona.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Sandwiches for a Picnic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

This deli exudes charm. I felt healthy the moment I walked through the doors. Tempting, healthy, fresh-food choices everywhere I turned...A cute market, as well as a fun café. I wish that we had had time for lunch on the back patio-in the gardens.

We waited a LONG time for our sandwich because we arrived at around 11:30. A lot of people were picking up a picnic lunch, it seemed. My husband and I ordered "the gobbler" sandwich and split it. It was huge and absolutely wonderful! I regretted not ordering a whole sandwich for myself...

The staff at this café and market was so friendly that I found myself not minding the wait. That's quite a compliment! If I lived in the Sedona area, I would come here often and enjoy a delicious sandwich or breakfast, while seated in the gardens by the creek:)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank EPFP

Barcelona, Spain
“Best sandwiches in Sedona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

This is my favourite lunch place in Sedona. The sandwiches are very tasty, I really recommend the one with rostbeef or spicy sandwich with the pork. The place is small, but you can also seat in the nice garden, they always offer some seasonal variety of some dishes. Don't forget to try their pastry, I especially recommentd the carrot cake cupcake, perfect with the chai tea latte.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank traveling_cj
home
“Good Food, Pleasant Surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

OK, the sandwiches are good, eating in the garden area is nice (don't eat out front by the road, wait for a table in the garden) service was also good. I would have a difficult time saying this is the second best restaurant in Sedona. There is nothing wrong here but it is just a sandwich shop. Still I'd recommend giving it a try.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank tampabobl
Miami, Florida
“Horrible Espresso”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

We stopped on our drive out of Sedona. The espresso was horrible (like dirty water) but the danish and scone were alright. They do have a lovely outside garden area and front picnic table area to eat. I was able to buy a last minute gift of marmalade in the market.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Massachusetts
“Great sandwiches at a reasonable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

With so much overpriced in Sedona it's nice to find that this deli just north of town is not only reasonable but also tasty. There is seating indoors and a nice garden space out back.