“Just an average place!”

Indian Gardens Cafe & Market
Ranked #1 of 199 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Historic General Store and Cafe in beautiful Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, AZ. Breakfast and lunch, specialty coffee, local beer and wine, & picnic provisions.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We went there based on Tripadvisor rating, but there is really nothing worth to go. We ate a sandwich and a stew - nothing to remember.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,172)

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Thank u Tripadvisor and fellow members. I read all your reviews about this place and gave it a shot. Its awesome, I had a lovely lunch with my wife in the backdrops of high mountain. It made us feel special. Its not only about the food, Its the beauty and serenity of the place makes it so special and vibrant, its compelling me to come every time. Hibiscus tea was so great i asked them to get me some tea leaf. i got 3 ounce of tea from them for 12$ and its smell like heaven. I am Not sure if i can get the same quality tea in Phoenix or not. Please visit this place. Highly recommended.

1. Coconut Curry (4 out of 5)
2. hibiscus tea ( 5 out of 5)

3  Thank Amit15169
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Located just north of Sedona in Oak Creek Canyon, Indian Gardens Cafe has been pleasing customers for 71 years! The breakfast tacos were delicious (scrambled eggs on blue tortillas with cilantro, fresh lime, cheese, avocado with a side of salsa and breakfast potatoes) and the service was prompt and friendly. When we asked about the unusual - and very tasty - seasoning in the breakfast potatoes, they showed us the chef's recipe for them. We sat outside in the garden, and enjoyed the sun's warmth and the kindness of the cafe's staff. Among the unexpected thoughtful acts, the chef surprised us by bringing a complimentary serving of scrambled eggs for my sister's poodle!

1  Thank Catriona E
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The first time we were on the road from Sedona to Flagstaff, we flew past with hardly a glance. A desire for a late lunch took us back there some days later - pretty much based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Great casual food and friendly knowledgeable staff would be enough, then add in the superb coffee (their own roast) and we were in heaven. The quirky nature of this general store belies its attention to serve brilliant food with an excellent range for vegetarians. Don't leave discovering this gem until the end of your visit to Sedona - find it early and expect to return.

1  Thank Juliet and Ian R
Reviewed February 7, 2014

After a challenging hike, my friend took me to lunch here. I love the building and oh, the food! Weather was nice enough to dine in the back garden-a treat in January!

I had a lovely glass of pinot grigio and the winter citrus salad. It was really unique, fresh kale and greens, pomegranate seeds and a lovely dressing. A treat...my friend had the curry and was over the moon. And then the carrot muffin-addictive.

PLEASE try this place and then you can shop jewelry next door at Garland's...