“Definitely worth a stop to eat in/out or buy food and drink Supplies ”

Indian Gardens Cafe & Market
Ranked #2 of 198 Restaurants in Sedona
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Historic General Store and Cafe in beautiful Oak Creek Canyon, Sedona, AZ. Breakfast and lunch, specialty coffee, local beer and wine, & picnic provisions.
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food stop. Looks very unassuming from the outside. Definitely worth a visit. Our choices were The Gobler avocado, turkey, provolone, sprouts , tomato pesto mayo on sourdough $8.95
Vegetarian option The Ferrari fresh mozzarella , tomatoes, house made basil, pesto, roasted red peppers on a wrap or ciabatta . They sell all sorts of wine, drinks snacks etc. There is an outside eating area. Not far from Slide Rocks.

There are newer reviews for Indian Gardens Cafe & Market

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Trip Advisor reviews brought me here and I agree with all the positive comments. Excellent sandwiches, beautiful setting, friendly staff and reasonable prices. I have driven by dozens of times, never stopped but am so glad I did today as this place is a great option away from many of the downtown touristy places. Will definitely return again.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stopped on our way to check out the jewelry vendors near DQ on the way to Sliderock. What a jackpot! I had a terrific grilled cheese with tomato and avocado. I wish my boyfriend had been in the mood for a drink as the wine and beer selections looked great. It was a great random find and I hope we're more adventurous with the menu next time we visit. But it's always a sure sign of quality when a restaurant does a simple thing like grilled cheese really well!

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Very nice to be able to sit outside in a historical setting, place of the first settlement. Dans is the man sandwich was delicious so the squash soup, the gobbler sandwich was standard. two sandwiches one soup aprox $29.00.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Came here after reading reviews online and we were not disappointed. Our sandwiches were awesome! Loved them and would eat here again any day. Staff were friendly and the shop was lovely (bought a few extra bits and pieces).

Service was fast as well.