Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Trip

Allen, our tour guide, treated us to a day we'll never forget! His wisdom, knowledge, and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mary M
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Amazing Tour with Lawrence!

It was our first time in Sedona!, Lawrence was our tour guide for the Energy Vortex tour, We had an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MonicaCanada04
Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $87.22
Scenic Sedona Tour
168 Reviews
from $69.99
from $126.96
from $48.33
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience hour tour great insight personal journey booked this tour energy vortexes
Reviewed March 7, 2019

My experience with RRT was absolutely incredible. Such an amazing group of people to work with and customer service that's bar none. Akal was my guide and aside from being just a straight-up, down-to-earth guy, he also knows his stuff. After doing some talking with him, he seemed to know exactly which vortex sites to take me to and he couldn't have been more right! My vortex experience is something I can't put into words, it was sooo enlightening and honestly life changing. I can't wait to get back to Sedona for another amazing experience because I'm confident that using Red Rock Tours as a guide service, I can't go wrong. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making this such a successful trip and experience. And a special thanks to Jacki for her patience and taking the time to know more about what I was looking to get / achieve out of my experience and helping to build a customized tour specifically for my needs and wants. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 5, 2019

We recently went on the Vortex/Medicine Wheel combo tour with Lawrence (March 1, 2019), and we left the experience with insights and memories that will last a lifetime. As an initial matter, Lawrence was an incredible guide - everything you want really: enthusiastic, knowledgeable, friendly and eager to share. And while I'm certain he would be great for any tour, he was exceptional during our vortex tour/medicine wheel ceremony.

Which brings me to the main topic, the tour itself: Look, I get it, some folks just want to hike; but with this experience you get the scenery plus priceless internal benefits. We started at Bell Rock and learned a bit about the geography and formations, and went directly into a guided meditation on the rocks. As people who meditate daily, we relished the experience, and Lawrence was an excellent guide. But even if meditation isn't part of your routine, rest assured they can provide a meditation style that's suitable for you, and that will leave you feeling refreshed and energized. You simply cannot place a value on a gift like this. Be open to the experience, and you'll be rewarded.

From there we went to the Amitabha Stupa and Peace Park for our Medicine Wheel Ceremony. The setting is stunning; and again, Lawrence was a compassionate and open guide. As he made clear, the Medicine Wheel Ceremony isn't a defined "process" or ceremony. The Medicine Wheel represents each of our lives, and all the qualities, people and experiences that make up our experience on Earth. Lawrence provided the initial guidance and opened the ceremony; but then allowed us to have our own experience within the wheel. It was emotional, it was healing and it was transformative. You simply have to experience it for yourself.

All in all, I highly recommend this company and the combo tour. When we return we will book them again, only this time we will be adding a sound healing. The company has great people and is doing great work for the client's benefit.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Really enjoyable, personalized tour and meditation guided by Lynn. She adapted the visit entirely around our interests. The tour introduced us to a way of seeing and understanding the Sedona red rocks we were never have had on our own.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

We did not do the tour,but I couldn't find were to post this otherwise.
The Red Rock area is so amazing to see. We went on a rainy day, but still got a good hike in. There are so many areas to see. Chapel of the Holy Spirit, Cathedral Rock, Red Rock, Coffee Pot, and more.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 31, 2019

What an incredible experience we had on the Vortex/Medicine Wheel Tour! Our guide, Pete, was knowledgeable, helpful and really in tune with my partner and I. It was like meeting an old friend for the very first time. I'm mad at myself for not writing down the book recommendations he had though. A great combination of meditation, discussion, education and energy. Pete is obviously gifted and was really great to be around. It was also a really great way to see the area and become acquainted with seeking out vortices we otherwise would not have known about. I would absolutely do this tour again and hope to get the opportunity to do so again some day. If you aren't sure- just trust and make the leap. You won't regret it.

Date of experience: January 2019