Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved this Tour and Loved the Guide!

Akal was our tour guide for my husband and I. He was great! He allowed us to take time to... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
KristiDawn76
Redondo Beach, California
Vortex Tour

Akal was an amazing guide! My 3 daughters and I learned so much from him. He made our trip to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Momof3amazinggirls

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $100.77
from $140.42
from $128.21
from $185.90
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual experience guided meditation an amazing experience hour tour booked this tour our tour guide vortex energy an amazing guide life changing experience his knowledge two hours highlight of our trip airport mesa akal lynn
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019

Many thanks to Pete for his guidance and company for my first experiences in Sedona. I made the trip to Sedona to celebrate my new job, and to become revitalized after a few difficult changes in my life. Pete learned enough about me to offer the perfect balance of hiking, pausing, conversation, and meditative periods.

On the day of our hike a very dear friend of mine was undergoing cancer related surgery and just maybe the energy from my experience was helpful to her as she is recovering well and has a very good prognosis.

I have shared my experience with friends and family and will recommend Sedona Red rock Tours and Pete as their guide if they make a trip. I expect to be back and will be in touch when I make the plans.

1  Thank Cathleen1956
Reviewed January 2, 2019

Spending a day with Akal was the highlight of our trip to Sedona. He tailored the tour to those sites that we most wanted to see, taught us about the history of the area and definitely opened our minds to the magic of Sedona. The day flew by.

Reviewed January 1, 2019 via mobile

We went on the Vortex tour with Lawrence. He was very informative and took my mom’s limited mobility into consideration and took us to Rachel’s Knoll a beautiful spot and he lead us in a great mediation, then we went to the Stupa and Airport Mesa. It was a great experience. Highly recommend his tours.

Reviewed December 24, 2018

This was a beautiful beginning in Sedona. My guide Pete was easy to talk with about vortexes, my intentions for the morning outing, and thoughts about this whole big thing we call life. It felt like I was on an outing with an old friend. Plus, he was clearly knowledgeable about the area and asked the right questions to gauge my knowledge and abilities. I booked for two hours but needed an extra hour, which was not a problem. I would have loved to hang out with Pete for the rest of the day!

Reviewed December 23, 2018

It is our third year with Sedona Red Rock and second with Lawrence.
We had great experience. He accommodates kids and adults and people with special needs. Great combination of hiking, spiritual energy, and education. Greatly Recommend.