Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Trip

Allen, our tour guide, treated us to a day we'll never forget! His wisdom, knowledge, and... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Mary M
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Amazing Tour with Lawrence!

It was our first time in Sedona!, Lawrence was our tour guide for the Energy Vortex tour, We had an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MonicaCanada04
Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $87.22
Scenic Sedona Tour
168 Reviews
from $69.99
from $126.96
from $48.33
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience hour tour great insight personal journey booked this tour energy vortexes
Reviewed December 24, 2018

This was a beautiful beginning in Sedona. My guide Pete was easy to talk with about vortexes, my intentions for the morning outing, and thoughts about this whole big thing we call life. It felt like I was on an outing with an old friend. Plus, he was clearly knowledgeable about the area and asked the right questions to gauge my knowledge and abilities. I booked for two hours but needed an extra hour, which was not a problem. I would have loved to hang out with Pete for the rest of the day!

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed December 23, 2018

It is our third year with Sedona Red Rock and second with Lawrence.
We had great experience. He accommodates kids and adults and people with special needs. Great combination of hiking, spiritual energy, and education. Greatly Recommend.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

My partner and I enjoyed having Lawrence as a spiritual guide on this tour. Lawrence took us to Bell Rock and Cathedral Rock and ended with the
medicine wheel ceremony. Lawrence is knowledgable and intuitive.
I really felt rejuvenated after the tour. Back in Hawaii, i will be more aware of the vortexes here. Mahalo Nui Loa for making this experience awesome. Malama Pono

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed November 8, 2018

While I had already done some hiking near some of the Sedona vortexes on my own, my Chakra Tour with Lynn took my Sedona experience to another level. After a short conversation, Lynn took me to the perfect place for my meditation session which was simply amazing. Thank you Lynn!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Our tour of the Grand Canyon was excellent. Our guide, Ed, was knowledgeable and fun to be with.
If we would have tried to “self guide”, I expect that we would have missed most of the history and color of the region. The information was important and interesting.
My rating is Five Stars.