Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
We did the Mogollon Rim Run tour trip. Ask for LEA! She was so knowledgeable, patient, entertaining and PASSIONATE!

My wife and I drove into Safari Jeep Tours’ lot just as tours were about to leave. Lea & her crew... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Weenjoyclassy
via mobile
Sedona Red Rock Tours

We had the privilege to spend some time in Sedona and felt called to book a tour with Sedona Red... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2023
FF1W
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $136.24
from $145.00
from $207.62
from $25.95
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2018

It is our third year with Sedona Red Rock and second with Lawrence.
We had great experience. He accommodates kids and adults and people with special needs. Great combination of hiking, spiritual energy, and education. Greatly Recommend.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2018

My partner and I enjoyed having Lawrence as a spiritual guide on this tour. Lawrence took us to Bell Rock and Cathedral Rock and ended with the
medicine wheel ceremony. Lawrence is knowledgable and intuitive.
I really felt rejuvenated after the tour. Back in Hawaii, i will be more aware of the vortexes here. Mahalo Nui Loa for making this experience awesome. Malama Pono

1  Thank Michelle A
Reviewed November 8, 2018

While I had already done some hiking near some of the Sedona vortexes on my own, my Chakra Tour with Lynn took my Sedona experience to another level. After a short conversation, Lynn took me to the perfect place for my meditation session which was simply amazing. Thank you Lynn!

Reviewed November 7, 2018 via mobile

Our tour of the Grand Canyon was excellent. Our guide, Ed, was knowledgeable and fun to be with.
If we would have tried to “self guide”, I expect that we would have missed most of the history and color of the region. The information was important and interesting.
My rating is Five Stars.

Reviewed November 6, 2018

Our guide, Akal, was supurb! His in-depth knowledge of the vortexes and the folks that made Sedona’s vortexes
known to the public was fascinating. I have gone on other tours over my years of coming to Sedona, and this company is the best! Akal gave us more time and we visited more places. Well done.

Date of experience: October 2018