Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Trip

Allen, our tour guide, treated us to a day we'll never forget! His wisdom, knowledge, and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Mary M
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Amazing Tour with Lawrence!

It was our first time in Sedona!, Lawrence was our tour guide for the Energy Vortex tour, We had an... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
MonicaCanada04
Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $87.22
Scenic Sedona Tour
168 Reviews
from $69.99
from $126.96
from $48.33
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual guide blue corn guide miguel powerful experience meditation session in depth knowledge personalized tour incredible guide knew exactly where an amazing experience hour tour great insight personal journey booked this tour energy vortexes
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Joe was highly knowledgeable and really catered to the needs of the group. We learned so much and had a lot of fun!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 8, 2018

What can I say? This was one of the best moment on our first trip to Sedona. Lawrence, our guide, made the whole experience special, it was very easy to open up and talk to him and hopefully he felt the same way about us! Our first stop was at Bell Rock where we were taken through an amazing guided meditation. We were able to make one other stop at the Amitabha Stupa/Peace Park. At both places Lawrence gave us great insight into the area and also shared with us some of his own experiences. This 'tour' will be different for every one, it's a personal spiritual experience between you and the nature around you (facilitated by your guide). We wished we could have had the whole day with Lawrence! We are so glad that that we booked this tour and you will be too! <3 x

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

I must say that I can think of no other way to explore yourself than to escape into the energies at Sedona. Sedona Destinations did a great job coordinating my personal experience. I would like to thank all of my practitioners, especially Lynn who took me to my inner core and Lawrence for guiding me through the medicine wheel!!! I will be back to Sedona, for sure!! The energy there is amazing!

Reviewed September 25, 2018

Our guide Lynn made our 2 hour Vortex tour something we will never forget! She was on time for pick up and made everything happen so smoothly. On the tour, we got to understand as much or as little of the Vortex history and background as we wanted- Lynn tailored the time to us.

We did some easy hiking and then stopped to enjoy one of the landmarks. I'm not at all practiced at meditating, but somehow Lynn was able to guide my friend and I through an hour of it effortlessly. We left feeling extremely relaxed and connected to Sedona as well as ourselves.

I can't wait to come back and do the longer version so we can do some more walking around and learning!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

ReeRee was a great guide through the red rocks! We got to see views that we never would have seen on our own.
Beautiful place!