Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
We did the Mogollon Rim Run tour trip. Ask for LEA! She was so knowledgeable, patient, entertaining and PASSIONATE!

My wife and I drove into Safari Jeep Tours’ lot just as tours were about to leave. Lea & her crew... read more

Reviewed April 9, 2024
Weenjoyclassy
via mobile
Sedona Red Rock Tours

We had the privilege to spend some time in Sedona and felt called to book a tour with Sedona Red... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2023
FF1W
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2018

This is the second experience I've had with Miguel and it was another inspiring, healing, awesome and wonderful time. My friend Deb and I will definitely be back to continue on our heart and soul journey using Sedona's amazing landscape and energy. We thank Miguel so much for his knowledge and sincere way of working with us. He is such a sweet soul and so easy to open up to!!! Until Next Time!! Susie & Deb

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank earthwrk
Reviewed June 20, 2018

Sedona Red Rock Tours...The real deal.
Our guide was Miguel.As soon as we met him we knew he was who we were meant to share this moment in time with.He guided us through exactly what we needed at this point in our lives.There really aren’t any words that could describe the experience we had. Miguel,thank you for your time and it was a pleasure to have crossed paths with you.We wish you the best this world and beyond has to offer.We are forever grateful,and truly blessed. Leo and Louisa

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Our personal guide was Lynn. I have no words to explain how she knew exactly what we needed from our trip. Just a few questions and she took us to the perfect place for us. The experience was so moving, I had tears in my eyes by the time we left. I would love to visit another vortex next time we're in Sedona - with Lynn as our guide!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

My husband and I went on an intuitive power tour with Lynn. It was absolutely WONDERFUL! Lynn was very knowledgeable, friendly, and open with us. We had an incredible morning of meditation, chakra opening, and a very SPOT ON card reading from Lynn. Although we only spent a bit more than two hours with her, we left as friends. I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting to explore their intuition, have a spiritual experience, and be surrounded in beauty, peace and serenity. One of the highlights of our trip to Sedona for sure!!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this company, we had great experience with them. They were very responsive and flexible, great communication!
My mom and I had a great time on our Vortex tour. Our guide, Lawrence was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, we have learned a lot.
Would love to go back for more!