Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
We did the Mogollon Rim Run tour trip. Ask for LEA! She was so knowledgeable, patient, entertaining and PASSIONATE!

My wife and I drove into Safari Jeep Tours’ lot just as tours were about to leave. Lea & her crew... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Weenjoyclassy
via mobile
Sedona Red Rock Tours

We had the privilege to spend some time in Sedona and felt called to book a tour with Sedona Red... read more

Reviewed September 9, 2023
FF1W
Adelaide, Australia

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $136.24
from $145.00
from $207.62
from $25.95
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this company, we had great experience with them. They were very responsive and flexible, great communication!
My mom and I had a great time on our Vortex tour. Our guide, Lawrence was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, we have learned a lot.
Would love to go back for more!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Highly recommend this experience - I did the Intuitive Power tour and my daughter and daughter in law all did the Reiki on the Rocks. Amazing just amazing.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing day! Lynn was terrific as our guide! We had some physical limitations but she made sure we experienced every bit of the power of the Red Rocks. We came away changed and energized.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My guide was really knowledgeable on the area and everything I was trying to take pictures of. I would for sure come back. I would love like to offer up the pictures from the guide if you guys want to add them to your web site.

1  Thank Nem K
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgeable tour guild tailored to our liking and what we wanted to see. We were able to see things we would not have seen by ourselves