Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day trip to the Grand Canyon

It was great traveling at a time of the year when the crowds were not gigantic. Al was our tour... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2022
debo397
This is the Sedona experience you want!

My friend and I booked the Vortex/Chakra/Medicine Wheel experience and sound healing with Sedona... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2021
Kristen M
Chandler, Arizona
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $124.97
from $207.62
from $28.31
from $102.25
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour our tour guide vortex energy the real deal grand canyon akal healing spirit tune chakra clarity retreat land
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend this company, we had great experience with them. They were very responsive and flexible, great communication!
My mom and I had a great time on our Vortex tour. Our guide, Lawrence was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable, we have learned a lot.
Would love to go back for more!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Highly recommend this experience - I did the Intuitive Power tour and my daughter and daughter in law all did the Reiki on the Rocks. Amazing just amazing.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing day! Lynn was terrific as our guide! We had some physical limitations but she made sure we experienced every bit of the power of the Red Rocks. We came away changed and energized.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My guide was really knowledgeable on the area and everything I was trying to take pictures of. I would for sure come back. I would love like to offer up the pictures from the guide if you guys want to add them to your web site.

1  Thank Nem K
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgeable tour guild tailored to our liking and what we wanted to see. We were able to see things we would not have seen by ourselves