Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Loved this Tour and Loved the Guide!

Akal was our tour guide for my husband and I. He was great! He allowed us to take time to... read more

Reviewed June 23, 2020
KristiDawn76
Redondo Beach, California
Vortex Tour

Akal was an amazing guide! My 3 daughters and I learned so much from him. He made our trip to... read more

Reviewed March 7, 2020
Momof3amazinggirls

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $100.77
from $140.42
from $128.21
from $185.90
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour spiritual experience guided meditation an amazing experience hour tour booked this tour our tour guide vortex energy an amazing guide life changing experience his knowledge two hours highlight of our trip airport mesa akal lynn
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Highly recommend this experience - I did the Intuitive Power tour and my daughter and daughter in law all did the Reiki on the Rocks. Amazing just amazing.

Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing day! Lynn was terrific as our guide! We had some physical limitations but she made sure we experienced every bit of the power of the Red Rocks. We came away changed and energized.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

My guide was really knowledgeable on the area and everything I was trying to take pictures of. I would for sure come back. I would love like to offer up the pictures from the guide if you guys want to add them to your web site.

1  Thank Nem K
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgeable tour guild tailored to our liking and what we wanted to see. We were able to see things we would not have seen by ourselves

Reviewed May 1, 2018

A friend and I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with Lawrence on a vortex tour last week. After scoping out where we were at, spiritually speaking, he took us to Cathedral Rock and Airport Mesa. It was an amazing experience. Lawrence was knowledgeable, considerate and committed to ensuring we enjoyed ourselves. At first I thought the price was a little high (especially when you're paying in US dollars...) but I have no regrets whatsoever. Next time I'm in Sedona, I may book a longer tour as the two hours went by really quickly. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: April 2018