Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day trip to the Grand Canyon

It was great traveling at a time of the year when the crowds were not gigantic. Al was our tour... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2022
debo397
This is the Sedona experience you want!

My friend and I booked the Vortex/Chakra/Medicine Wheel experience and sound healing with Sedona... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2021
Kristen M
Chandler, Arizona
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $124.97
from $207.62
from $28.31
from $102.25
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour our tour guide vortex energy the real deal grand canyon akal healing spirit tune chakra clarity retreat land
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 7, 2018

My guide was really knowledgeable on the area and everything I was trying to take pictures of. I would for sure come back. I would love like to offer up the pictures from the guide if you guys want to add them to your web site.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank Nem K
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Very knowledgeable tour guild tailored to our liking and what we wanted to see. We were able to see things we would not have seen by ourselves

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018

A friend and I had the pleasure of spending a couple of hours with Lawrence on a vortex tour last week. After scoping out where we were at, spiritually speaking, he took us to Cathedral Rock and Airport Mesa. It was an amazing experience. Lawrence was knowledgeable, considerate and committed to ensuring we enjoyed ourselves. At first I thought the price was a little high (especially when you're paying in US dollars...) but I have no regrets whatsoever. Next time I'm in Sedona, I may book a longer tour as the two hours went by really quickly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank 47janel
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Jim was an amazing tour guide. He was so knowledgeable and we did a small ceremony on bell rock, thanking the universe with blue corn meal. He took us to the best places with zero or very few others so we could enjoy the beauty and feel the energy.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I appreciated the tour guide taking her time to show us around Sedona and the sites we wanted to see. Thanks so much for making our first visit to Sedona enjoyable!