Open today: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Day trip to the Grand Canyon

It was great traveling at a time of the year when the crowds were not gigantic. Al was our tour... read more

Reviewed February 18, 2022
debo397
This is the Sedona experience you want!

My friend and I booked the Vortex/Chakra/Medicine Wheel experience and sound healing with Sedona... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2021
Kristen M
Chandler, Arizona
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Sedona
from $124.97
from $207.62
from $28.31
from $102.25
More Info
All reviews medicine wheel vortex tour our tour guide vortex energy the real deal grand canyon akal healing spirit tune chakra clarity retreat land
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Jim was an amazing tour guide. He was so knowledgeable and we did a small ceremony on bell rock, thanking the universe with blue corn meal. He took us to the best places with zero or very few others so we could enjoy the beauty and feel the energy.

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I appreciated the tour guide taking her time to show us around Sedona and the sites we wanted to see. Thanks so much for making our first visit to Sedona enjoyable!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Everyone needs to experience this once. Miguel did an outstanding job getting each of us in touch with all this tour had to offer. The Vortex and Medicine Wheel is touching. This is a day to remember for sure!

Reviewed April 14, 2018

My husband and I wanted to vist the Red Rock Vortex & medicine wheel and invited our friends to come along. This was such an amazing experience for all of us in our own special way. Our guide Miguel did such an amazing job explaining each vortex stop along the way and Sedona Red Rock Tours made sure it was NOT to much of a walk for my husband who had back issues. I hope anyone looking for an spiritual experience be sure to take time for this as it is such great way to spend a 1/2 day. Thank for offering this great experince! D,J, & D, G

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Our trip would not have been the same without our 4-hour vortex tour. Lawrence knew exactly where to take us. He also managed to avoid any crowded areas so we felt like we had Sedona to ourselves (except Holy Cross). He also shared a bit about some of the history of Sedona and pointed out various plants in the area. It was a profound experience for both my husband and I - we felt a deep sense of peace and gratification. The following day we tried to explore a bit ourselves and just got frustrated. Don't let that happen to you! Book your tour - it's more than worth every penny.